or Connect

Posts by lsquare

Quote: Originally Posted by SlamMan Dude, you have nearly 600 posts and you don't know KW's rep? I have a stack of pocket squares and Kent's are among my favorite. They're unbeatable at 3x the price. lol man, I can't possibly remember the names of every single individual on this board. Yes, I'm ashamed for not knowing the quality of Wang's pocket squares. Do you have his white pocket square? If so, any comments on whether it's truly white?...
Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey Ties are fine, but generally too wide for me. I assume you don't want to put it towards a more expensive item like a suit, but with the 30% off sale currently on, you could probably get good deal. If you are still stuck, go for socks, pajamas or boxer shorts. To me these are some of their best deals. No, I'm not interested in getting a new suit at this time right now. Yea, I saw that thread and...
To be honest, I don't really know how to spend this card and I know it's a silly question. I was thinking about buying a BB umbrella, but some of the comments that I have found is making me think twice about buying one. How are BB ties? I see that they have some slim ties and I might just get one or two and pay the difference. Any ideas on how to best use my gift card at their store will be greatly appreciated!
Quote: Originally Posted by balaskonis what do you guys think of all the new colors for the v necks at gap? are AA's better? Gap T's don't last very long man and they're more expensive than what I can get AA T's for. I bought 4 Gap V-neck T's last year to bring with me to Hong Kong. After 1 month, the small holes were formed throughout the shirts. I had to throw them out because I just can't wear shirts with holes out in public. They're also...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant http://www.kentwang.com/product_info...products_id=50 Thanks I've heard of that guy on the forum before. Can you vouch for the quality of his pocket squares? Also, is it just me or that it doesn't appear as pure white in the picture?
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...lt_color=Black This umbrella looks pretty good. 49" canopy seems perfect. However, I'm not too satisfy with the colour of the handle and texture of it, but I wouldn't call it a deal breaker. Any opinion on this?
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 AA shirts definitely run small compared to most other mainstream American brands. So if you normally wear size S in most other brands, there's a good chance size M will fit you the most similarly in AA. For example, in most brands I wear an XS. But with AA I usually wear a size S instead. The shrinking of AA can actually be a good thing. For example, if I order an AA style that fits me too large I will repeatedly...
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow I'm a pretty reliable medium in most shirts, and AA mediums still fit me well in the chest even after warm washes and getting thrown in the dryer. Of course, I don't buy AA shirts anymore, but I would advise against sizing up. What shirts are you wearing now?
I have some questions to ask about sizes. I currently have a polo, but I think it's a bit too long. From what I've seen in the pictures, the length of a polo usually goes down close to the crotch area (sorry for the crude way of describing things). Shouldn't polos go down to the waist only? I'm thinking of getting my polos shortened so that it'll go down to my hip/waist area like my t-shirts does. Anyone here have comments on the appropriate length of a polo when worned?