or Connect

Posts by lsquare

Quote: Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider Since American Apparel shirts are a bit on the long side, do you guys think it can also be used as undershirts? Can someone answer my question above? Thanks!
I have some questions to ask about sizes. I currently have a polo, but I think it's a bit too long. From what I've seen in the pictures, the length of a polo usually goes down close to the crotch area (sorry for the crude way of describing things). Shouldn't polos go down to the waist only? I'm thinking of getting my polos shortened so that it'll go down to my hip/waist area like my t-shirts does. Anyone here have comments on the appropriate length of a polo when worned?
How long does Jantzen needs to make a shirt? I was in HK for 2 weeks last year and I kind of regret and not paid Jantzen a visit. Instead I got some shirts made at WW Chan. This year I kind of want to give them a try since the price is good and I think the quality isn't too bad. I'll be in Hong Kong in late September for around 5 days. Is that enough for him to get some shirts made?
Quote: Originally Posted by Roikins To somewhat resurrect this since Bond is all the talk right now, here's a very large photo of the blue tie and shirt. Where did you get that picture from?
This thread is a bit too long for me to read all of it in a day so I apologize for asking again if it's been answered. How long does Jantzen needs to make a shirt? I was in HK for 2 weeks last year and I kind of regret and not paid Jantzen a visit. Instead I got some shirts made at WW Chan. This year I kind of want to give them a try since the price is good and I think the quality isn't too bad. I'll be in Hong Kong in late September for around 5 days. Is that enough...
Currently all of my undershirts are white, but I'm thinking of buying a some grey/heather grey undershirts. The question for you guys is whether grey is an appropriate colour for an undershirt?
Since American Apparel shirts are a bit on the long side, do you guys think it can also be used as undershirts?
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 AA shirts definitely run small compared to most other mainstream American brands. So if you normally wear size S in most other brands, there's a good chance size M will fit you the most similarly in AA. For example, in most brands I wear an XS. But with AA I usually wear a size S instead. The shrinking of AA can actually be a good thing. For example, if I order an AA style that fits me too large I will repeatedly...
Any comments on the cedar shoe tree and the brass shoe horn?
ok, thanks guys! Yes, to the other dude and I'm referring to the white linen.