or Connect

Posts by lsquare

Can you provide links to the underwears ad socks that you were referring to?Have you tried tr premium down parka? It seems like a good value, but I don't know whether it's decent quality or not.
Is there a reason why you dot have the airism undershirts?
I'm going to be in NYC for one more day and I'm going to stock up on some stuff. I rad over here that their underwears are pretty decent value. Which undershirts do you guys recommend? What about boxer briefs? I also want to buy some long sleeve undershirts for winter. Any comments on their Heatech products? Any comments about their premium down ultra light parka? It's relatively thin and it reminds me of the Patagonia jacket, but this one is $69.99! That's a pretty...
Which ones are you referring to?
Which ones and why? Do you have good experience with them?
I'm going to be in NYC for one more day and I'm going to stock up on some stuff. I rad over here that their underwears are pretty decent value. Which undershirts do you guys recommend? What about boxer briefs? I also want to buy some long sleeve undershirts for winter. Any comments on their Heatech products? Any comments about their premium down ultra light parka? It's relatively thin and it reminds me of the Patagonia jacket, but this one is $69.99! That's a pretty...
Thanks for the suggestions guys!!! I have 1 week left in London and if you guys have more suggestions, then please don't hesitate and post them. I don't want to leave London with any regrets!
bump!
I only have 2 weeks left in London. If someone here knows the answer, then please let me know!Thanks again!
I love the Ray-Ban Caravan style sunglasses and I love the fact that both of these options come with polarized lenses. However, I don't know what the other lenses does and what their uses are for. Can someone here tell me what the differences are? http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/rb3461/004-6g http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/rb3461/002-71 Thanks!