or Connect

Posts by Bryville

Haha which one to start off? I will probably get a few, but spread it out a bit. Start a little collection. I've had this leather jacket obsession for a while and began a collection. I will do the same with denim jackets. Gonna start off with the light wash!
Hello! So do you like dark washed denim jackets? or light washed denim jackets? Why? I'm torn between Levi's Ghost Trucker Jacket and Levi's Dark Summit Trucker Jacket. It depends on what you pair them with in the end, but I think I would like the light wash more. It wouldn't be as clean as the dark wash (I like the vintage look), but I feel like I could pair more clothes with the light wash. Like a simple white tee, khakis, converse. Dark would have to be more...
My chest size is about 36'-37'. I think the size he has listed is a bit off. I think it would be more of a 36'-38' which would fit perfect. AE has there tops listed size Small as 37'-39' which might fit decently. So I was hoping someone had experience with AE denim jackets or denim jackets in general. I see the return policy, but I would end up wasting 15 bucks in shipping. Also can denim jackets be shrunk a bit with out ruining it?
Hello! I'm thinking of purchasing a denim jacket, but I'm not sure which I should get. I'm very interested in this Grey Denim Jacket, but I'm not sure if this will fit me. It says it's a small with a chest size of 40, but does anyone have experience with AE jackets? They don't make XS. I'm 5'8 145 pounds. Athletic Build. Would this fit me? Would it shrink a bit if I needed it? I want it to be snugg. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AMERICAN-EAG...item33651926bf I'm also...
Hello! I need some helping find vest and pants that match. I just want a Black vest 5 button up should work And black pants that will match it, no jacket. I saw a couple things on JCrew and Banana Republic, but I would like to have more options to get the best bang for my buck. So if you have any information that could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Hey everybody! I'm going to South Carolina - Myrtle Beach in about 2 weeks for Spring break. I was just wondering if anyone knows of some great places to shop. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Hey everybody! I'm going to South Carolina - Myrtle Beach in about 2 weeks for Spring break. I was just wondering if anyone knows of some great places to shop. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
In the U.S. if you do happen to get a phone order, how much do they charge for shipping? I really just want a couple things. Mainly their skinny ties and knit ties. Great ties for the price. Unless someone can help me find skinny ties online somewhere else at an affordable price. Anybody?
Looking for a nice par of skinny khaki colored pants and was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good pair of those in skinnies at a resonable price. I looked at the Levi's 511 Tan colored jeans, but I'm still looking for other options. Please let me know!
I have a couple quick questions. I think I'm going to call New York - Uniqlo for a phone order, but was wondering how much do they charge for shipping U.S. to U.S. shipping? I plan on buying a couple of there ties and was wondering which shirt would go best with a 2'in tie (skinny). Choice One - http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.ht...061734-000-00/ or Choice two - http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.ht...062032-000-00/ I can't really tell over the internet which...