or Connect

Posts by saelan

Florsheim brogues added.
PG, hard to improve on perfection, but I'd like to see those jeans with a single small cuff. MoK, the first thing I thought when I saw the cargo pockets on those jeans was "Fuck no," but on consideration, maybe they're not so bad. Still, I think a regular pair of denim would look better. Fit is quite sharp otherwise. Slack, that looks pretty nice but I feel like you might be better off matching indigo rather than black denim to brown shoes + belt. Robbie, you look super...
Blog Marley, if I were you I'd hem those pants at least the length of the cuff you're rocking there. You'd still have enough room for a nice roll after that. Jweid, I like this new baddass look, though I'm not crazy about the zippered hem on those jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan this is so awesome.
I like that fit, mellow. Is the shirt St James? I've been looking for a good striped tee and having a weirdly difficult time. That last hotdogday one was real nice too. The photo really does make a huge difference. Are the shoes Alden? They look awesome. And I'm pretty sure mellow's socks are uniqlo. I have the same ones.
Phone pic quality worse than usual:
ever since he started at working at 4 Horsemen, e0d9n0b5 has really backed off the frute swagz. him and synth are going straight.
EG shirt retracted, added all this stuff above.
Not feeling that jacket at all, MoK. Don't like the button stance, and all of the details seem like they'd only make sense on much heavier outerwear. Dunno about the jean fit, either. Too much stacking, I think. The shirt looks nice, though.
I love the shit out of synth consistently dressing "normal." Looks badass. m4x, that shirt does not go with that blazer. And even if it did, you should tuck it in and do up another button. The other stuff looks nice, though. FlyLo's beard is looking awesome. That polka dot shorts-suit is ballsy. I think it looks good.