or Connect

Posts by saelan

Phone pic quality worse than usual:
ever since he started at working at 4 Horsemen, e0d9n0b5 has really backed off the frute swagz. him and synth are going straight.
EG shirt retracted, added all this stuff above.
Not feeling that jacket at all, MoK. Don't like the button stance, and all of the details seem like they'd only make sense on much heavier outerwear. Dunno about the jean fit, either. Too much stacking, I think. The shirt looks nice, though.
I love the shit out of synth consistently dressing "normal." Looks badass. m4x, that shirt does not go with that blazer. And even if it did, you should tuck it in and do up another button. The other stuff looks nice, though. FlyLo's beard is looking awesome. That polka dot shorts-suit is ballsy. I think it looks good.
Not that anybody wants to keep talking about this, but I think timbo's fit is great aside from the giant pants. Like, hold your hand in front of the screen and imagine properly-fitting pants. Now it is a good fit. Mainly, he looks incredibly pleased with himself, and that kind of comfort in your clothes is hard to achieve even when you're wearing stuff that doesn't look absurd. So hats off to that, I guess.
shitty camera phone steez per usual. dressed up for a conference today eg bedford apc tie w+h shirt hope chinos milsurp dress oxfords filson bag
I really like Synthese's "normal" fits lately. I also like Cults, but I've only heard their first single.
Hey FlyLo, I think I asked you what those shoes were in the past, but I can't remember if you said or not.
The number one thing that throws of AR_Six's fits for me is the hair. You should take a cue from Bows1, dude. Your style is too intense for a normal-guy haircut like that. Blackmaged, I can't really see what the shoes are, but I'm not seeing any major problems with that. You could do a lot of things to step it up, though (hair again, maybe different frames though those ones suit you okay). There's lots of room within a look like that to work in nicer individual pieces...