or Connect

Posts by saelan

That bomber looks fucking awesome.
reedobandito, that's not a bad look, but I would strongly recommend not wearing a plain tee. If you're not going to wear a collared shirt, go with a striped tee or at least a v-neck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49 you're a tool dude, stop whining about everything unconventional i don't get why you even post in sw+d, you're pretty much all MC and you just complain about shit people wear here This is true, but he's right about those Prada espadrille things. They're really ugly. Pointless rope-sole details are always a bad idea, and then they put that weird rubber ripple sole on the bottom of the rope. It's...
Quote: Originally Posted by m4x A little. I have normally S-M but wear XS when comming to Our Legacy shirts (Model 1940's) I find some Our Legacy shirts fit me fine in S, but the 1940's ones I need to go XS. Like the fit, M4x. Are those Frye boots?
Meis, I like both of those though I'd probably tuck in the shirt with a blazer, myself. What is the blazer, btw? FlyLo, two thumbs up!
Yeah, I dig that bowvalley fit. Wouldn't mind a bit more taper on the pants, though. That all-Margiela nicelynice fit is excellent, too. Like it a lot.
Price drops, MK-2 re-added.
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit what I was actually wearing last weekend, just noticed I had snapped a shot at some point Baron Wells Junya Vintage Brooks Brothers This is excellent. You need to iron that placket, though! Anybody ever tell you you look a little bit like David Byrne?
Quote: Originally Posted by jwied82 THE TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE. For serious, though, the glasses and shaved head with this outfit make me imagine you at Mutek or something, bobbing your head to Plastikman. Not a bad thing.
I like slack's sweat-shorts-suit, it looks totally cohesive like that, even though I really didn't like the looks of the blazer on the rack and I don't think I'd wear it myself. Scott's fit with the Trickers is great, though does anybody else think it looks a little schlubby? Not in a bad way, more in an Our Legacy lookbook way. It kinda makes me feel like we were all dressing cooler a few years ago when the jeans were tighter, though. That Jil suit is amaaaazing.