or Connect

Posts by saelan

Y'all know what this is. I wanted one of these forever, but after I got it, I found I didn't wear it that much and I'm thinking of trading up to a dressier blazer. More immediately, I just need some money, so I'm reluctantly selling it. Worn probably less than 10 times, great condition. Navy cotton from S/S '11. Prices include shipping (Canada Post expedited) within N. America, PM for overseas rates. Paypal only (gift or add 4% plz). Local pickups welcome (at discounted...
They actually are empty. Cardigan's just getting kinda saggy.
gitman our legacy apc oc
Ppl posting first fits sent me back looking for the earliest one I could find. I only started posting on SF a couple years ago, when I dressed almost exactly like I do now. I was posting on sufu for years beforehand, though. I don't think this was my first fit ever, but it's the earliest I could find (2006): Boxfresh sweater/nudie jeans/trovata vans Of course, I was still 'shopping my face out at this point, so you can't see the shaggy hipster haircut and moustache.
vintage Eddie Bauer (basically the exact same as Inventory's EB collab) club monaco x 2 grenson
Sometimes I check SF at work, but nobody can really see my screen, so I feel pretty casual about it. I def felt weird doing it at school, mostly just stuck to the B&S instead of WAYWT. My gf cares way less about clothes than me, but she thinks SF is cute. Not that I post that much, anyway.
melonade, that all-geller fit is epic, but I would def do something about the hair. or maybe just trim off the ghost sideburns.
I would like to have more shoes and a better phone/camera, so we're on the same page.
From NYE EG BBESF J. Crew APC OC
Interested pending pics.