or Connect

Posts by saelan

I used to work at Robber, but I live in Montreal now. Bought the coat from the Our Legacy online store. I don't think any stockists in Canada ordered it. I love it.
hai guys check out my public washroom selfies our legacy levis our legacy oliver spencer apc alfred sargent
All prices include shipping within N. America, PM for overseas rates, paypal only, prices in USD, discounts for local (Montreal) pickup or if you buy multiple items. Reasonable offers will be considered but low-ballers will be ignored. Our Legacy 1940s shirt in dove grey check from SS13, size XS (44). Selling for $40. All the typical 1940s shirt details: 3/4 placket, locker loop, back collar button. The fit is slightly oversized, so this can work as a regular small. Only...
Selling this great Wings + Horns coat, navy melton wool with a chambray lining, size M, from FW2009. Fits pretty slim -- I normally wear an S in most outerwear and this fits me great, with just enough room for a chunky knit underneath. I've worn it a lot but it's held up great, I just want to get a new coat for this winter so I need some funds. I'd say it's 8/10 condition, better than most peacoats you'd find at a vintage store. This melton wool is serious workhorse...
Alfred Sargent Harrold. I'm in looove.
Site seems pretty good to me. I like it a lot better than Context, actually, though I think Tres Bien is still the champ, design-wise. Just picked up a W+H tee from the new Need Supply markdowns! A great deal with the SF discount added in.
From F/W '08 but still in excellent condition, has been cared for very attentively. One of the nicest pieces I've ever owned, and super-warm in the winter months (the knit is double-layered in addition to being double-breasted), but the Geller look is increasingly incompatible with my style and I'm looking to sell this to finance the purchase of something else. The hand on the knit is crazy, incredibly soft and thick. Originally retailed for $599, selling for $250. You...
I would cop this in a second if it hadn't been hemmed.
Price includes shipping (Canada Post expedited) within N. America, PM for overseas rates. Paypal only (gift or add 4% plz). Local pickups welcome. They will be shipped in the original box. Note that these are heavy boots and will cost a lot to ship, so you can take $25 off the price if you can pick them up locally. Please check out my other listings (see my sig) for more stuff from Our Legacy, Red Wing, Club Monaco, and Levis. These boots are used (had them about a year...
Y'all know what this is. I wanted one of these forever, but after I got it, I found I didn't wear it that much and I'm thinking of trading up to a dressier blazer. More immediately, I just need some money, so I'm reluctantly selling it. Worn probably less than 10 times, great condition. Navy cotton from S/S '11. Prices include shipping (Canada Post expedited) within N. America, PM for overseas rates. Paypal only (gift or add 4% plz). Local pickups welcome (at discounted...