or Connect

Posts by saelan

Anybody seen or heard of discounts at Totokaelo Man?
From F/W '08 but still in excellent condition, has been cared for very attentively. One of the nicest pieces I've ever owned, and super-warm in the winter months (the knit is double-layered in addition to being double-breasted), but the Geller look is increasingly incompatible with my style and I'm looking to sell this to finance the purchase of something else. The hand on the knit is crazy, incredibly soft and thick -- the text on the tag has worn off, but the knit is a...
Beastly hot in Montreal right now. nonnative our legacy apc backpack w+h purcells
Anybody know if it's still possible to get the default white midsole/black upper Free +2 anywhere? The only place I can see to get a pair is to make them custom from the Nike ID page, but they don't ship to Canada, so that's out for me (I can't even ship to a proxy with a Canadian credit card).
Does anybody know of a stockist for this season's perf white Achilles? I've only seen then at Unis, and their markup seems higher than normal ($414).
Only worn a few times. Refined 3-eyelet round-toe, slightly slimmer profile than Alden's chukka. Still in great condition, barely any wear to the dainite sole, shoes have been kept in shoe trees and treated regularly with Saphir products. Despite being an E width, these are still quite narrow, definitely suitable for anyone normally a 9D. SOLD!
Only worn a few times. Refined 3-eyelet round-toe, slightly slimmer profile than Alden's chukka. Still in great condition, barely any wear to the dainite sole, shoes have been kept in shoe trees and treated regularly with Saphir products. Despite being an E width, these are still quite narrow, definitely suitable for anyone normally a 9D. I'm asking $95 USD, paypal only (please add 4% for fees), includes shipping within N. America, PM for overseas rates. Local pickups...
Do you have any fit pics of this rollneck?
Wore this to DJ at a party for my dept last weekend. APC jacket & sweater Ovadia shirt Uniqlo jeans Allen Edmonds chukkas
Great stuff! Really wish it was smaller.