or Connect

Posts by saelan

Lightweight linen, partially lined, center vent, patch pockets. One interior pocket. Only worn a handful of times. Size S and fits like a typical 46. Price includes shipping within N. America, PM for overseas rates, paypal only plz. Interior detail:
From several seasons ago but worn lightly and still in excellent condition. Very cozy heavyweight cotton flannel. Typical 1940s details: 3/4 placket w/ hidden button, back collar button, buttondown colar, etc. Note that I had a tailor add darts to the back, since I found the 1940s fit to be a bit billowy. It was not at all a drastic alteration. Size 46 (S), but even with the darts, fits a tad boxy. Good for a regular small or slim medium build. Price includes shipping...
Now on ebay! http://www.ebay.com/itm/261672032274 To the best of my knowledge, these were only available via Japanese retailers where they sold for ¥52,800 (approx. $485 USD). Size US9 and they fit true (though they are on the wide side). I bought them new-in-box on ebay and they've been worn but are still in really good condition. Very little wear on the soles and only some minor scuffing on the uppers, which have been maintained with Saphir conditioner and polish and...
I just posted a pair of pre-worn sz 28 petit standards to the marketplace if anybody's interested. Very cheap! http://www.styleforum.net/t/415137/fs-apc-petit-standard-28
Worn about a year and a half, washed four times, I think. Very nicely faded if you're looking for some broken-in jeans. One spot on the back left pocket (wallet fade) is about to wear through, as is another spot just below the right back pocket, otherwise no holes or stains. Hemmed to a 29.5" inseam and worn with a one-inch cuff. Obviously you could uncuff if you wanted but the mark will remain visible. The waist has stretched out to 15" across, so these are suitable for a...
I am super impressed. The construction is ace. It's more substantial than I expected, too -- definitely won't be a summer jacket. The fit is also VERY slim, even for my taste. I don't regret getting the small, but I could have sized up and still been happy, I think.
Oddly enough, my gf is Jewish, but I am not. Maybe I'm trying to compensate?
It's my "paternity beard." My gf is 7 months pregnant. Back when we found out, I said I'd let my beard go until the baby arrived...honestly, I'd kinda like to get rid of 80% of it, but I feel like it would be bad luck at this point.
ervell mki black sunspel ervell acne eytys
our legacy coat vintage jean jacket ervell knit acne shirt apc jeans adam kimmel boots