or Connect

Posts by SieurDeLaSalle

Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector I purposefully left any race out of it. I see how your mind works though. Maybe you can have them work in one of your factories for 10 cents an hour. Can fax them the paperwork on the way to your La Raza meeting.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn There's a choice. If you want the job, put up with it. If you value your privacy, there's plenty of other fishes in the sea. Well that is the answer that most people state. But when does it become overly excessive? For instance I personally have no problem with "Past Drug Histories", eg. Bill Clinton, GW Bush...As a matter of fact that seems to be GWB's only positive trait... So why can't people with...
Hello All; Some of my best freinds recently had to endure a recent background check for employment. The first as a Legal Team member for a .gov position and the other for a Medical position at a Major heathcare provider. A good deal of the investigation, imo, does not have anything to do with the job description or the abilities to carry out their job titles... How do SF members feel about background checks that more and more are uncovering things like: Health...
Quote: Originally Posted by metkirk So I was at this frat party tonight, my friend got into a verbal fight with some douchebag frat boys and they were kicking us off their property. I was a hair close to fighting with this huge asshole who's 10 times bigger than I am. We left the party and then I went back with 2 empty bottles ready to smack the shit out of the frat boy and he was completely sober, being all nice like nothing happened wtf! Shitty night....
Quote: Originally Posted by MatthewG I once had a low-quality love seat left over from a relationship with a very ugly ending. I put it in a storage place for a few months until I was ready to take out some anger, then had at it with a handsaw and hammer. When the chunks were small enough to fit in the back of my car, I went out at night and disposed of them piecemeal in university dumpsters. I felt better. You did that to your Girlfriend...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Not at all, I was just trying to point out that California is not exactly a small place and that you would expect that there would be all sorts of languages spoken here. What never gets said in these conversations about immigration, and especially immigration in California, is how much richness it adds to our everyday lives. I am not talking about having a cheap workforce kind of richness, but rather the added...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 This is scary stuff GS. It's almost KKK scary That KKK sure is a "Problem"... Wait a Second, what's that... Oh! It's the KKK riding down the Street: "HOLDING THE BLACK MAN DOWN"... Versus the obvious problem of: Absent Father's Welfare Ignorance Oh...That's "The Man's" fault too... Back to the regularly scheduled "it's all whitey's fault, we be needin Reperations Thread"...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Black people, apparently.
Black people in the US who have been given a Preference in Virtually everything possible, but continue to whine, cry, moan and groan like little girls...