or Connect

Posts by masterllama

Quote: Originally Posted by djblisk Why do you guys like or want? I need a pair for the summer and I'm not into the short ones way above the knee either. I don't care how trendy they are. not another shorts thread... use the damn search button.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz maybe you shouldn't be so over-sensitive when people point out your ignorance it's purely self-inflicted, you sound like such a homophobe talking like that +1 the OP is making himself sound like an idiot...
Quote: Originally Posted by wsl0912 I bought them here: http://www.amrag.com/shopping/design...m10031541.aspx They were one of the few online stores with my size in stock. Has anyone dealt with American Rag? Haven't heard great things about their customer service and their return policy only mentions returning/exchanging the jeans if they're unworn. Do I have any other recourse if the jeans I got were simply defective as they seem to have been? Is it...
Quote: Originally Posted by zackwool I guess you're serious about the smell? Well, I haven't washed them in 2 1/2 months...but I've gone 6 months in the past with raw denim. And interestingly these do smell a little worse that past projects. But it's nothing a night on the balcony can't handle. I've been driving less and walking more, so I'm sure I've been sweating a bit. But, you know, not washing pants for months on end is gonna smell at least a...
Quote: Originally Posted by altemp Not a very pleasant colour and the denim doesn't look so great.
Those look fantastic, are those the rakers? And just curious what inseam length is that, 36? That's the fit i'm looking for except with a bit more stacking.
looks like they're making the 1001? it's restocked on the selfedge website, with a nice price bump as well...
I'm trying to order the boots in a size 10.5 regular width D. Unfortunately they're sold out and when I called to ask ll bean when they'd restock, they said if they do restock, then it'd be in a few months... Does anyone know alternative places to order the boots?
well i tried to purchase a sterlingwear coat and they sent me the wrong size. the service has been terrible. after repeated phone calls, they refuse to deal with the issue. they keep telling me that "i'll get a call back" as the person handling returns is in a meeting or busy. firstly, this is not a return, i am not trying to "return" the item because i am dissatisfied with it. they sent me the wrong fucking size. it was an error on their part that should be...
Quote: Originally Posted by iroh Are you serious or are you joking? I see many shirts with shorter sleeves.