or Connect

Posts by bigbadbill

if anyone wants a dunderdon j38 field jacket for $29.... http://www.gilt.com/look/?s_id=6f4b04529460f97f76a28938e76368b73f4d5af0521fd242cfbdb0953be2e518_0_65847874
someone buy these cheap polos
So the previous seller sold me a pair of Nudies as Grim Tims and only now have I realized they're Tape Teds... anyhow, selling a pair of Nudie Tape Ted Black Black Rings! They're relatively low rise and slim cut through the legs: measurements from the Nudies website are listed below: Waist: 30-30.5 Front Rise: 10.2 in Leg Opening: 6.9 in They've been worn for roughly 1-2 weeks total, with minor creases and stretching in the waist. I would suggest going TTS on these.
Can anyone help me ID this backpack? Much appreciated!
Edit: sorry wrong thread
Great jeans at a great price; someone pick these up!
price drop!
I purchased these Grim Tims and wore them around the house for about a week but unfortunately the fit just wasn't for me. I'm looking to pass these on: retail is $180 and I'm looking to sell at price drop: $90. I'm willing also to trade/add for other denim. Measurements: Waist: ~30.5" Inseam: 32" Hem: 6" Front Rise: 10"
Hey guys, so I've tried a variety of cuts and really like the fit of N&F weird guys (aka roomier in the seat, tapered leg). Do you guys have any suggestions for other brands / cuts that might be considered a "step up"? I also currently own IH 634s but think I would actually prefer a more tapered leg.
I picked these Quoddy Grizzlys up but just don't have many opportunities to wear them. They've been worn at most 4-5 times and are in great condition. They retail for $345 but I'm looking for $160 shipped CONUS. (Also, these don't come with the box).