or Connect

Posts by Incman

Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 lol No DEA here... yea, dumb question i guess. I just dont know anyone where Im at and have never actually bought it myself. Dunno the protocol. find friends who smoke, ask them to get you some. I've only smoked twice in my life, and basically i was hanging out with them, and just gave them a couple bucks to get me a joint the next time they bought some.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW ^ Thanks. So that is easier than just burning the avi file to a disk and playing? Will it not all fit on one disc in that format? Thanks again! No problem. I don't think there would be an issue with the file size, most dvdrips are around, idk, a gig or less, and DVDs are like 4.6 gigs. However, the reason I suggested what I did is because it's the simplest. One cable to the TV, and one to your audio...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Next newb question: I have a bunch of .avi files on my Macbook now. What is the best way to watch them on the TV? Just burn them to a blank DVD in the .avi format and push play? VLC + minidisplay->hdmi converter + hdmi cable (both from monoprice). Total cost: $15 or so Total time: Shipping time. Good to go.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Yawn...countdown until someone gets upset by abortion threak in DT like last time... How dare you, etc.
I'm a pretty analytical and observant person, so I generally scan over the change right as it's handed to me. If I notice an issue right there, I'll bring it up, regardless of the amount (obviously not like $0.01, but for $0.50, definitely). If I get out to the car/home before I notice, then I won't bother unless it's a substantial amount.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Fuck men. If you're into that sorta thing...sure. :P
Spoo, that's funny. and much needed after reading though this.
I play synth...we all play synth.
Party supply store?
How much did this sell for? (if you don't mind me asking).