or Connect

Posts by Incman

PM sent re: 28
Quote: Originally Posted by nohomo Nike has also come out with these new legless pants. Just amazing what modern technology does nowadays. I rarely LOL, but I just almost fell out of my chair.
I'm new to nice clothes, and have a quick question if you don't mind. Does a 22" pit to pit measurement mean the shirt is meant to fit a 44" chest? That doesn't seem right, but I'm probably just thinking wrong. Thanks in advance
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint My mistake. no offence intended. I was never good with math & always got those 'greater than', 'less than' symbols mixed up. Joke's on me then. Cheers. Just remember, the alligator always eats the bigger number. I can't believe I'm in university and that's still how I remember. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker reiterating. She was wearing a puffy jacket because it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint Am I reading this right? if she is >7 (less than 7 years of age?) uh-ohh. I hope that was some form of typo on your part. Erdawe was indeed correct in his explanation. I apologize for the ambiguity, it just seemed to me a number rating was a pretty standard thing on this forum. I have realized this isn't the case. Sorry for the confusion, and for the record I am not at all interested in little...
Quote: Originally Posted by Drydis Greis Very nice to see chivalry isn't dead. Good on you for doing the right thing. Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay +1 Thanks guys I always make an effort to be courteous to strangers, and if the person is a she and >7, it's just a bonus haha.
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth It would certainly be inappropriate if I did not offer to share the umbrella with the fairer sex. The only time I don't do it is if she is really fat. LOL! I can just picture her under the whole umbrella while you stand in the rain wondering why you tried to do something nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluan Sharing an umbrella in the rain is how my parents met, so I don't think it's weird or creepy. I think it's just common courtesy. This might depend on where you live or your culture, though. You don't think it'd be rude if you were standing under an umbrella while she gets rained on and you never offered? That was exactly what I was thinking. However, it seems some people find it strange that someone...
Hi everyone. This may not be 100% on topic for a clothes forum, but the majority of the people here seem to be quite gentlemanly (not sure if that's a word), and as such I hoped you might have an answer. The other day I was standing at a bus stop waiting for the bus. It was raining and I had my umbrella open to stay dry. A girl came to the bus stop after me, and she didn't have an umbrella and was just waiting in the rain. I instinctively asked her if she wanted to...
This is the only watch I own (beside a $150 Caravelle by Bulova one I bought because I'm a poor 17 year old university student who is struggling to pay for school lol). It was left to me by my Dzedo (grandfather) when he passed away a few years ago. It is by far my most prized possession at the moment. I'm not entirely sure if it is a high end watch (I know Rolex is a luxury brand, but I'm not sure if it falls in their entry level lineup or if it is a bit nicer), so if...