or Connect

Posts by Incman

Not sure if anyone has said anything important in the last couple pages, but I just read a post that asked for an update. It's only been a day, not much to update, but thus far nothing has happened. I would assume he's not going to do anything, just venting, but I'm always aware of my surroundings anyways. In terms of the girl, I'm well aware anyone over 19 will respond with "herpderp love?!?! lolol gtfo" to a 19 year old saying he loves someone, but such is par for...
Damn, I guessed right. I saw that the last new post was by Stazy, and I knew it would have something to do with that. Only time shall tell...
Quote: Originally Posted by forex So,your parents know about the situation and they approve of it and your actions? Yes and yes. They're divorced, but I've spoken to both separately, and they both understand the situation and agree that while it's not ideal, it's also not worth throwing away a great thing for.
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient You've made up your mind so just go live the life you think is best for you... This thread wasn't a question of making up my mind regarding her. That was already done. Re-read the disclaimer at the end of the OP, and you'll see that. Quote: Also, leaving her is not an option, I've recently fallen in love with her, and I can see us being together for many years to come....
Quote: Originally Posted by Joenobody0 Not to pile on, but it takes 8 hours to completely move all the stuff out of a two bed apartment and into another two bedroom apartment. The fact that it's going to take more than 1 day to get her essential stuff out of this place doesn't speak well towards a sense of urgency or motivation. I now think you're a very witty troll. No shit, eh? Would you like her to carry her...
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient I actually cracked up when I read that. She's living with him but doesn't sleep with him? You're absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND. I've known a number of women who broke up with their boyfriends and continued living with them because of financial issues and ALL of them continued sleeping with them even when they were going out with other people. She isn't going to tell you about it but she still loves the guy I'm...
Way too much to respond individually. She's not pregnant, she's not sleeping with her ex (regardless of what the "signs" say through an internet forum, I have a much closer relationship with her and knowledge of what she does than anyone on SF, obviously), and I'm not crazy or trailer-trash. SF has this misogynistic view of women that they're all lying and cheating hoes, and that may actually be true in a lot of cases. However, this woman is not like that, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by mharwitt yeah, a lot of people saying things like this and then suddenly when it's convenient or they're bored of their situation it turns out they have plenty of friends and family. you are falling for the tragedy/pity card in the worst way, as is also evidence by this claim: what do you know about their relationship, besides what has been convenient for her to tell you? judging the last guy is another rookie mistake, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 NO FRIENDS???? I call BS! Ur family won't put her up on the couch for a month?? I call BS! None of her family can help? I call BS! She has friends, but none with suitable living situations to take someone in. My family won't because they're religious nutjobs. And she has no family besides her mom, who she is planning on moving in with ASAP. Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 And...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN You'll end up doing what you want regardless of what a couple of guys over a clothing forum will tell you, so how long will it take your girlfriend to find her own place? Yeah, this thread wasn't started to ask for relationship advice, hence the disclaimer at the end of my OP. And like I said, it's dependent on when her mom is able to find a suitable and affordable place for them to move in together.