or Connect

Posts by Incman

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason What the fucking shit? What's confusing?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie Catalyst should tell school to fuck off and become a weather man. First time lol'ing at the internet in a while. Good work.
Just thought I'd post an update in case anyone is interested. Our 6-month anniversary is coming up in about a week, and I must say that I am very happy with the way our relationship is going. We have a very strong and caring relationship, a great time whenever we spend time together, and an amazing sex life. I know that the situation at the beginning was nowhere near ideal, but I knew that she was worth sticking it out, and I am quite glad that I did. Oh, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 So no one pretty much. Exactly.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta I'm curious mark, what's your criteria for who you select to litsen to in this threak He follows the poster whose opinion most closely matches whatever ill-conceived ideas he already has in his head.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf Indestructible - Disturbed. /thread Warrior - Disturbed Violence Fetish - Disturbed now /thread
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Went down here, the hammer fell at post #38 by LA Guy.
Why was frenchy put on time out? It's about damn time, but after Matt's post a few pages back about hovering over the time out button, I don't see anything regarding why it actually happened. Cheers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Capita As far as falling asleep goes A works for me when I am completely exhausted. B is much easier but I won't do it for more than 5 minutes because it makes me feel less manly Back to back is easier for me to fall asleep, or just laying on my back and letting the girl do what she wants. I can't get to sleep if I am too warm either which makes spooning even harder. Pretty much exactly this.