or Connect

Posts by ma1

I really don't agree, my experience has been the complete opposite. It's disingenuous to claim they only have house brands. That's completely false. They have a few, and they are priced as such.I've bought a lot of glasses from them, and every time the lenses have been great. I've paid far less than I previously paid at B&M stores, have many more frames to chose from because of it, and more money in my pocket.I've sent back some frames because I didn't like how they...
Found a pair of chinos at my local value village for 6.99.. Knew nothing about the brand at the time but quickly snatched them up based on the construction and fit. God knows how they ended up there. Nice pair of pants. Lighter fabric than I would have expected reading this thread. Almost summery. I never would have thought its duck.
Two great pieces up for sale. First off, a pair of vintage custom made shoes. Made by W.G. Harris in Toronto, shoemaker for the RCMP, among others. Inside shoe says, W.G. Harris, custom made, 2570 yonge street, toronto, on. Evidently belonged to an N. Ackerman (see photos). Fits about a size 12. Sole measures 12.5". Vintage worn in condition with a great patina. Amazing craftsmanship and details. One of a kind. $95 $75 shipped. Next, Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest, size XS,...
pmd
First, H&M blazer size 36R. Nice copper/brownish colour with corduroy collar detail. Fits true to size. Literally only tried on when I bought it last fall, never worn out of the house. $75 including shipping in Canada and Conus. Next, Wings + Horns recycled fleece blazer from S/S 2010. Awesome casual blazer, size medium, fits about a 38, between small and medium. Great details, horn buttons, taped seams, functional button cuffs, cozy as shit. The blazer that started...
Cozy Wings + Horns Blazer from the 2010 spring summer collection. Colour is Oatmeal, kind of beigish off white. Fully functional cuffs and taped seems, worn a handful of times, never washed. Mint condition. $150 CAD Includes shipping in NA. Photos and measurements upon request because I'm lazy and it's sunday..
If you have these new or like new I'll take them. Will pay for anyone interested in getting them from the NYC store to Toronto as well.
measurements on uniqlo shirts?
I'm thinking of selling this because I don't wear it as much as it deserves.. literally just a handful of times. Like new condition. Nice heavy fleece fabric, double vent, half lined, fully taped seams, working cuff buttons. Same as in photo in size medium, retailed for $385.
Will pay reasonable price for this shirt, including shipping to canada. Contact me if you got one that's clean.