or Connect

Posts by Lulworth

Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond Spelling is for small timers like yourself. Thats why they have spell check in this age. That's a weak-minded thing to say.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chips God they need an English version. I knew it was 99.9% useless, but I did email them to inquire about a month ago and never even received a reply. I think having it in English might burst the bubble somewhat.
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 I removed the tag from a BD shirt without any problems. The Nordstrom shirts were sized very big though. Walked past the Rockefeller center store yesterday and loved the plaid jackets in the windows. Very surprised. May have to investigate....
Quote: Originally Posted by comrade I congratulate you for voluntarily subjecting yourself to this idiotic contest and being a good sport throughout. I did not follow it except in this Forum, but suffice to say you were by far the best-dressed from the photos and video clips. Like Brooks Brothers in clothing , Esquire has changed from a publication that epitomized the standards of style to a vehicle for marketing trendy mens "fashion". As for the Today...
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonM Picked up a copy from Lodger in Clifford St yesterday. James sherwood seems to be a bespoke flutterby: there is a spread where he is photographed wearing suits from almost every firm on the Row. They make some absurd cover choices if you ask me. James S is the biggest. But the one that has the fellow with the shotgun on the cover pretending to be Michael Caine in Get Carter....he is wearing make up. He looks...
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond $65.00/year is not too bad if its a decent mag. Hell GQ and Esquire are so bad now i cant even look at them and the crap thats inside is awefull. I would rather pay $65.00 for something that is ledgable. But at least they can spell 'awful' and 'legible'..
Quote: Originally Posted by videocrew My valet is already carrying my money (it would be vulgar to deal in commerce oneself) so I see no reason not to have him carry my telephone as well. I actually took out a credit card in his name so the cash doesnt have to ruin the line of his uniform. I care you see....
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Kinda too late now. At least for filming the trade show. You could go outside Vegas, pull over and film some tumbleweed. Ten minutes tops.
Not big not clever. Which is why it will probably make a fortune.
I have my batman carry it. Bulky thing quite ruins the line....