or Connect

Posts by Lulworth

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel don't think the tie thing is on purpose. Probably from him pulling down on the jacket, the tie slipped in between the jacket opening. I like the way MM dresses, always looks very comfortable and usually accompanied by some very nice eye candy. I agree He didnt fasten the jigger and the ties just slipped out. How was he to know Sart was lurking. Apart from the fact that he gets snapped every day by Sart.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra You certainly know how to take all the fun from the interwebz. LOL. One can justify any kind of loutishness by calling it "fun".
Quote: Originally Posted by negusnegas speaking absolutes is often a tricky pezz. your truth is hardly going to be considered universal truth. but i might be wrong, you may in fact be pezz the ubiquitous and omnipotent, in which case i apologize for her looks and my indiscretion in questioning your harsh criticism. just so we can have a good idea can you post some pictures of you and your ex or current girls so the populate can also pass some...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Classic pinstripes...The shirt and the beard are making him different than the usual Pinstripes brigade ... I seen him on tv - doesnt he make classic choppers or something
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra She is someone who has a jawline of 20 year old, hands of 60 year old and uper protion of her face looks like 40 year old with insomnia or perhaps substance problem. Also, what is up with pigmentation on her upper arm or is it a light? She looks like a human jigsaw puzzle. Pezz...thats a lot of unneccessary meanness. Pigmentation? What?!? That's not sarcasm. Its certainly not clever. Did she turn...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar There is no hate on Style Forum just sarcasm.. Theres is a lot of self loathing clearly.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnShaft LOL You weren't kidding about the blasphemy, were you? That, good sir, was a stunning display. I should probably also point out that I'm 42 and while not bordering on 'portly', do wear a slightly chunky 44 waist with my 48R-L 6' frame. So I'd love a solution that helped elongate me as well. Yes, I AM asking for miracles. While we're at it, maybe someone could point me toward the fountain of youth? The...
My my, there are a multitude of cretins on this site. Fashion brand certainly italian Most likely Dolce & Gabbana, as he is something of a poster boy for the brand. They do or did a range of burnished calf shoes (oxfords, some wingtip) a few years ago. But could be also Gucci, Bottega something like that. Gandy is in Italy a lot. Hope this helps. Looking closer they could be something like Fratelli Rossetti or Sergio Rossi - pricer - but still on the designer end of...
Quote: Originally Posted by furo Okay, so I splurged and got a vintage used Chanel bag for my wife as a xmas present (until she finds it of course, nothing can be hidden well enough) It's made of quilted lambskin in a solid black (probably from the late 80s or early 90s I'd guess). It has some noticeable wear on it near the corners of the bottom and light scratches here and there. Question is: should I try and polish it up myself or send it away to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lulworth You can rock up to most especially after tourist season, but its helpful and more secure to book ahead. Theres nothing quite like the torture of wandering the Borgo San Jacopo with a bunch of starving people, smelling ribollita wafting out the doors of every fully booked restaurant at 10pm. Trust me. I m sorry i meant book when youre in Florence. If im new in a town i tend to book first night ahead and then...