or Connect

Posts by rezdog

Reduced from $140 to $110! Letting go cheap, I need the cash! Shipping on this product will be covered by me. These cameras go for over $200 on ebay. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 9.1 MP Digital Camera - Black Full HD 1080 9.1 MP 15x Optical zoom Super SteadyShot 3.0" tilting LCD monitor It is in perfect condition I see no cosmetic wear on it except a couple finger prints on the screen . I do not have the proper cleaning supplies to clean it sorry.. I'm sure you can...
iPhone 3G (8GB) for sale. Has very minimal cosmetic ware. I do not have the power cord for it at this time. I apologize. I believe a cord can be purchased for $10 at your local apple store. The phone is not jail broken either.
WD Scorpio Black Notebook Hard Drive for sale. 320 GB 7200 RPM This is brand new. I paid $80 for it. I opened the box but have not took it out of the packaging. Asking $60 shipped OBO
I purchased them for $200 brand new. They have about 6 months of wear and one wash. I have not worn them since the wash. Check the fades on them. They are tagged size 29. Specific measurements coming upon request. Selling them for $35 shipped.
Yea I got a pair of red wings boots. Every time I wear them they give me blisters on my heels. On a side note: What your favorite jeans to wear your red wings?
asking $70 shipped now
Measures 15" across
I wore them once around the house for a little bit. I am selling them because I gained weight and they are not the right size. Asking $60 shipped.
edhit
I have Naked & Famous Weird Guy Vintage Blue - Size 29, asking $75 shipped. They are wrong size for me. I am looking for a size 28 pair of weird guys or size 29 skinny guys. I am open to other offers too. Willing to buy them or do a trade.