or Connect

Posts by Binker

That's a great color, ThisSunday. Buttons pop really loud against that color but I think I like it. ThisSunday's shirt reminds me that my shirt doesn't have a collar tab either. Not chambray, no tan stitching, no collar tab... inexplicable.
I like the black polka dot but know I'd never wear it. And white herringbone WS? Has that been posted in this thread?
I like a few pieces, but nothings a must have for me yet. Looking forward to pics of the red chambray though.
Length measurement on EG Shawl Cardigan?
All the shirts look great, Zissou, esp your Hickory Stripe. Gotta say I hoped the dark tan stitching would read stronger on the white, but that's minor I guess. EDIT: Is the stitching dark tan? It looks white in the photos, and the dark tan swatch reads almost brownish.
That reads as a joke fit? Half of his fits layer denim on denim on denim.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Since everyone's so distracted today, why not? Gov't Issue MFx6 TBC I generally am a huge fan of your fits, but this is really bad. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I hate that vest.
Can't speak to the feel, but the fit looks absolutely spot on.
Anyone looking to sell, PM me and we can work something out... Interested in a variety of colorways and models.
Sweatshirts posted above are kinda bland and/or ugly.