or Connect

Posts by Binker

measurements: p2p: 19-20.5... underarm slits make this a bit difficult. at the seam before the slits measures a little over 19 inches, measuring at the point after the slits i get 20.5. im a muscular 5'10 160 with a 41 inch chest and the jacket fits me perfectly, although it would also work for someone a bit smaller. s2s: 18.5 length: 24.25 sleeve length: 24.75 jacket is in very, very good condition, especially considering its from 02. heavy duty zips, substantial...
its true, the exchange rate is even more fucked than when i was searching and im absolutely positive the margiela section of yjp has skyrocketed in terms of activity over the past two years or so. i still think there are deals to be had though... just like on ebay buy it now listigns are usually (not always) not a very good representation of the items market value... all the "deals" that im talking about came on listings which started at 0 yen with no reserve, which, after...
sigh.this isn't a debate im interested in having. i used to check yjp bi weekly, ive seen countless of the things come and go, including at least two nice vintage black ones. they did not go for significantly over 100,000 yen, and im not even positive they yet hit that mark. they just dont consistently go for anywhere near there when they hit in auction format starting at 0 yen with no reserve. what possible motivation would i have for duping you into thinking vintage 5...
1. havent checked yjp in forever, but i watched vintage 5 zips in various shades of grey, black, and brown go from 600-900 USD for like a year. i paid about 700 for mine, after proxy fees. forget the buy it nows, you gotta wait for a good one to pop up in an auction listing, i guarantee you they arent climbing over 100,000 yen right now, and theyll only touch that if theyre size 44, black, soft lambskin, and in superb condition.2 edit:. nvm, dont wanna advestise here and...
sure did. you must have missed my thread, pretty sure they were up for a few days before someone pulled the trigger.
good decision on the ps X triumph's. suede is thick and luxe as fuck. used to own them, kinda regret selling but they fit a little big on me and I needed funds for another purchase
i dont know what the fuck those shorts are supposed to be but they look awful and the justification for sizing down on them is almost as laughable as the idea that anyone would wear those out in public in the first place
viggo has the most beautiful jacket in van sant's psycho, this crisp, embroidered, toggle horn buttons western number, fucking thing's perfect would go full on cowboy just to wear that
i think you might have yourself convinced youre a couple sizes smaller than you are... youre a beast brah, buy bigger shit
One wonders about the conspicuous branding at the heel.... To what purpose is wjk announcing itself on the exterior of every piece of footwear it produces? To whom exactly are they seeking to appeal, those that appreciate the subtle styling behind gray ringer tees or bourgeois-types that would use their clothing to reinforce their economic status and to fatuously announce to their social circle, "HELLO, I CAN AFFORD THIS PIECE OF EXPENSIVE CLOTHING THAT YOU KNOW IS...