or Connect

Posts by lacunae123

Nope, but I just tried on one of the 2 pocket full plackets today in my usual size (S) and it appeared to run TTS in the shoulders, a trifle short in the arms, and boxy/full from the chest down. Pretty sure that XS I ordered from the recent sale is going to fit in the waist but be too small everywhere else. Arg.edit: just received the 2 pocket in XS and it curiously fits just fine (with the exception of the arms, which are too short). Looks like there's very little...
Yeah, I keep hearing from people who purchased the 2 pocket version that they're too blousy/boxy TTS, but that the arms become too short when they size down. LVC tends to be less predictable at both ends of the sizing spectrum (XS/XL), though, so your guess is as good as mine.
Are you referring to the 2 pocket button-down sunset shirts? If so, what's your experience with the the fit on these? Since Unionmade, cultizm, etc. list them as oversized (42" chest for a small), I ordered an XS but I'm afraid the shoulders could be too narrow (need something no less than 16.75").
Tagged size and actual waist measurement on the WvG Redemptions, please.
Land's End Canvas 100% Wool Slim Fit Refined chino from F/W 2012 season before they got really slim. 31W/30l. Only worn a couple times. $40 $35 shipped Measurements: waist: 15 3/4" thigh: 11 3/4" inseam: 30" cuff: 7 1/4"
AllSaints Spitalfields Herringbone Blazer, SIZE: 38, 50% wool and 50% linen. Nice details such as horn buttons and functional cuffs, cream-colored cotton lining. Retailed for $250 when new. $70 shipped. Measurements: across front between shoulder seams: 17.5" p2p: 20" shoulder to cuff: 25"
Land's End Canvas 100% Wool Slim Fit Refined chino from F/W 2012 season before they got really slim. 31W/30l. Only worn a couple times. $40 $35 shipped Measurements: waist: 15 3/4" thigh: 11 3/4" inseam: 30" cuff: 7 1/4"
AllSaints Spitalfields Herringbone Blazer, SIZE: 38, 50% wool and 50% linen. Nice details such as horn buttons and functional cuffs, cream-colored cotton lining. Retailed for $250 when new. $70 shipped. Measurements: across front between shoulder seams: 17.5" p2p: 20" shoulder to cuff: 25"
Measurements pls
Anyone happen to have thigh measurements on hand for a size 30 or 31 608 slim chino? I'm still on the fence about ordering a pair before the sale ends tonight.