or Connect

Posts by pengin

I definetly agree. For the price and quality, I don't think Jantezen can be beat. I just got my shirt today. I ordered it on Feburary 22nd, and today is March 22nd: exactly a month. I emailed Ricky twice, and he replies around 4-5 business days after the email is sent. I wonder if that speeds the order along ... My shirt didn't have any inaccuracies in the order. And you guys were not joking about slim fit being skin tight. I'll have to go for a more generous cut next...
Some of my clothes say made in Spain, while others say made in Mexico. Derek
On a side note, for pricing. From my understanding, Banana Republic and H&M use sweat shop / child labour. I haven't heard anything bad about Express or Zara 's production techniques. Derek
What comes to mind is yoox. http://www.yoox.com/us/index.asp I haven't ordered anything off them, but some people say their sizing is a bit off. I'm not sure about that. Derek
Again, same problem. I'm between 28 and 29, but it all depends on the cut. Some jeans / pants fit really baggy (size 29 at Banana Republic), while others fit nicely (size 31 at zara). Anyone want to share their experiences with different clothing lines? Alot of the Zara pants fit quite nicely. Old Navy, Gap, American Eagle, Blue Notes, Buffalo, Banana Republic, Club Monaco don't fit that nicely. I'm still looking for the perfect pair of jeans; I have yet to try envisu...
For nearby, there are alot of outlets outside of the general palm springs area. I'm not too familiar with directions, but here are some websites. (Keep in mind that there are like 2 or 3 "outlet" store chains right next to one another. So you can find more stores that you will find listed on one site.) http://www.cabazonoutlets.com/ http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=6 These are the only two I am familiar with. Derek
Haha, I agree. The shirts in the photo are tacky. I think a bar as compared to that pin used would look better. That was just the first photo that popped up on a google search, as to show what "collar bar" I was referring to (I wasn't sure on the proper name for it). So there are clip-on collar bars as well? I was under the impression that you had to have a tailor make the shirt with those collar holes in them. Is this two different styles? Thanks for the comments....
Quote: Originally Posted by Clemsonfan4 As for the jeans themselves, they seem to hold their shape rather well...no real stretching or anything after a couple of wearings and washings. I wonder how the Men's Guess Jeans compare to the Women's Guess Jeans. I have heard of a few complaints from women from the jeans losing their "elasticity" after a few washes. This then causes a "saggy bottom". They say that Miss Sixty, Diesel, and Energie Jeans do...
With the come-back of French Cuffs, do you think that the Collar Bar of the '40s will make a come back. Personally, I think that it makes the shirt look more formal. Example: Collar Bar Shirt Is this a Fashion Faux-Pas or a testament to your attention to detail? Derek
Hi, To all of the Vancouver Members, which stores do you go for your shopping. As well, what tailors do you use / recommend for Vancouver. For stores, the ones that come to my mind are: Harry Rosen (in particular the Pacific Center One) Holt Renfrew Caban Leone / AWear Bruce Zegna (In Pacific Center) Eugene Choo Store Boboli Mark James I am not familiar with any tailors in Vancouver, so some recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Are there any other stores that...