or Connect

Posts by pengin

Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness That chin is smoother than a silk RT pocket square; you look about twelve years old. Nice silhouette. The sleeve pitch is definitely the main problem. Haha, yes. Those Asian genes make me look young. Sounds like the biggest problem is the sleeve pitch and sleeve length. I got off pretty easy then. Thanks for the comments!
Quote: Originally Posted by penguin vic The midget-photographer-angle of the photo doesn't help. Sorry about that. It's my first time posting pictures to SF and I didn't have somewhere good to set my camera. I had to settle for a rather low bookshelf. Quote: Originally Posted by Will Knowles Sleeve pitch is off, and the sleeves are a good 1.5" possibly 2" too long. How high are the armholes? Also, are your trousers on...
I'm currently studying in Beijing and decided to try out Senli and Frye Tailors. Nels Frye is one of the members of SF and was a pleasure to work with. I couldn't find any pictures of their work on the forum, so I thought I'd upload some pictures of my new blazer. Aside from the sleeves which are a little too long (it will be shortened when I return to Beijing after New Years), what do you think? I want to have a dark grey/charcoal suit made in the same pattern. Do you...
Priced Lowered Again!
I've been on a hunt for a navy single-breasted blazer with brass buttons. I prefer the fitted Polo blazer over the Brook's Brothers blazer and JPress blazer. But, I tried on this blazer at Paul Stewart that I think fit better than the Polo one. With that said, I'm looking for something around $300, and both the Polo one and Paul Stewart one are out of my price range. The Jpress blazer is on sale right now around $315 and the Brook's Brothers one was on sale earlier for...
Prices Reduced.
All prices including shipping, but I will offer a $5 discount on each additional item that you buy. The best way to ask questions or purchase an item is to email me at houderek@gmail.com Polo Custom-Fit Wooster Oxford -Size Small -Color: White -Washed 2-3 times. -Price: $25 Shipped Polo Custom-Fit Polo -Size Small -Color: Golden Yellow -Washed 2-3 Times -Price: $25 Shipped Polo Custom-Fit Polo, Small, Preppy Green - SOLD Polo Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo -...
Anyone have experience with the Brooks Brothers 36S? I was eyeing some items that are on sale.
Not sure if this is helpful, but two of the synthetic materials that that I came accross when shopping for winter jackets were Primaloft and Polarguard. They both have "where to buy" or "what products contain our insulation" links that you can look at. I think the Polarguard website has a nicer system set up, because it'll link you directly to the retailer's website while searching for jackets containing their material. On the other hand, the Primaloft website just leaves...
I just got the Patagonia Nanuq Jacket, which is down filled, and I'm dealing with that exact problem right now. I'm hoping that the feather leakage is because the jacket is new, and will stop (or become less) as I wear the jacket more. I don't see why you would want a puffy style jacket, as the puffyness of the jacket is needed for the down feathers to insulate heat in the trapped pockets of air. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the puffy look. I guess you just need to...