or Connect

Posts by dopey

Yep. they are neat variations for people who like that sort of thing. And they make sense as a kind of series,
^ That is awesome as a weird limited edition. It is kind of the perfect design for something like that. Quirky. Techinicaly impressive. Perfect for someone who has lots of other watches but likes owning something unusual.
That's really a beautiful strap.
By the way, here are two additional Golden Shears finalists (from Huntsman). If one of them wins tonight, maybe montauk can offer to do a video for her.
when you are exceedingly handsome, as I am, you have no need for shears, golden or otherwise. You can cut cloth with a mere gaze.
I am pretty sure I am better. I am certainly much more handsome.
No one responded, but I managed to find a place that quoted me less than 1/6th (not a typo) of the first quote. Watch is with them, now.
There is a good chance that that is a redial. Lots of dials from that era were not that great quality, and between their flaking and the damage from leaky seals, it would be routine to repaint them when they got serviced. That also might explain the crosshairs, which look odd to me, but were popular. But I am not saying that is what happened here. Just that it is a possibility. If you have some known original dials from that period, you could compare the fonts very,...
And some more info on the Railmaster: http://www.rochpro.com/watchgallery/albumrailm.html It's hardly a new model and the design of the current model is little more than modernizing the original design. While it has no day counter, which I like, it also uses an older movement. The new Omega movement is really first rate. The older one used in the Railmaster is, I think, a modified ETA with the co-axial escapement and some other changes.
I can't stand the date function on this watch (or any other non-perpetual or annual calendars). If this didn't have one, it would probably be my first choice sport watch (well, the smaller models would be). It is an excellent design and movement. If the date function doesn't bother you, you will probably be very happy with it.