or Connect

Posts by dopey

while you guys have been busy writing word after word in this thread, I have been wearing this tie for three days in a row in the interest of understanding a little better how it works. Tried it with a gray flannel DB suit, with a gun club sportcoat and with a heavy tweedy sportcoat.
I switch to NATO bands in the summer for my strap watches for that reason. Doesn't work for dress watches, but I only wear those for a few hours at a time in the summer.
I feel your pain, brother.
^ That sounds excellent. How much of the cost is covered by insurance?
I have one for you. Certified by my "Italian" friend. Sorry I will miss you this weekend.
I have experimented with soft tailoring and some of my clothes, especially summer suits, fit that model. But the mainstays of my wardrobe are from what would be thought of as based on structured English cuts - originally Dege and now Huntsman and Davies. But it took me a while to be sure of what I really prefer.
This one is 21oz https://twitter.com/dwarfclub/status/527597424454672384
One of the reputed strengths of London House (I have no first hand experience) is the technical skill of the tailors and finishers. I have heard they make a point of having the best pay scale in Naples. Will Genarro have access to the same quality of workers? Is it like Savile Row in that their is an ecosystem of outworkers/subcontractors that the cutters can send work to or will Genarro have his own staff?
Not just a display back. You need ti disassemble it once in a while to see how the dial side is finished and also open it up to get a peek at the interior wheels. That's what I do.