or Connect

Posts by dopey

While I don't get it, I thought the stigma would be gone by now.
Why don't you guys interior decorate (or design this): http://www.upout.com/blog/san-francisco-3/a-look-inside-the-most-expensive-home-in-san-francisco-sold-for-31-million?fb_action_ids=10205313578931567&fb_action_types=og.comments
I would like to introduce my topless Ambrosi pents to their long longed for Solito coat-mate. Maybe we can arrange a public meeting on the Steve Harvey show.
Your problem is that you didn't have a license.
This thread can teach you a lot about rent seeking and anti-competitive behavior.
Excellent
What are the prices for capsules in Europe?
My recollection is that, with or without a note, dogs can't be evicted in NYC once the owner can prove they have been in the building for 30 days (or maybe 60).
I just place a 200 capsule order. Now that my daughter has discovered coffee, they go much faster. NEW PERÚ SECRETO $0.80 x20 $16.00 PERÚ SECRETO TRIOPACK $24.00 x1 $24.00 PERÚ SECRETO 5-SLEEVE PACK $36.80 x2 $73.60 ARPEGGIO $0.70 x20 $14.00 ROMA $0.70 x20 $14.00 VIVALTO LUNGO $0.70 x10
Somewhere between eight and 11. Fluent in French, Italian, Russian and English. For all his strictness, he doesn't seem to mind her making fun of his Italian (as long as she raises her hand first).