or Connect

Posts by dopey

What happened to L'Roubi? Did I miss that? Did he really leave or is he just spending more time on the women's business?
Someone on here bought one and I spent a lot of time looking at them (and he helped me - sorry I don't recall the username and I would have to search through several-year-old messages). One of the simple time-only versions they developed for kids was what I really wanted but they only made a few prototypes.Really great designs and concepts.
I don't understand. Why isn't the chronograph running? The entire point of a tool watch is that you can use it to time mission critical events -- like how long it takes for your wife to arrive.
The WSJ loved it. I think it even referred to recapturing the magic. I will see it anyway.
Looks to be "inspired by"
This coalition would fight the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Loch Ness Monster to a draw.
No it isn't. It will not do anything, although a few people will cash Saudi checks and eat in fancy conference rooms until the Saudis get tired of it.
Is this thread now about welfare recipients? Or is it about college students?
http://www.jta.org/2015/12/13/news-opinion/united-states/more-men-making-monthly-mikvah-dunks-as-menstrual-riteSome selective quotes for you.. . .
No. that would be nothing new.