or Connect

Posts by dopey

Berkshire Hathaway dropped today. Should I dump it?
I have always worn a hat, and since I am old and cranky and misshapen and small yet massive, I exert very strong CBD gravitational pull. So my hats, at least, are CBD.
No. What is scary is that Phat Guido freaked out and actually got angry at DTO and posted, angry, expletive filled screeds (I forget the word he liked to use). In other words, a guy who liked to post pictures of himself wearing fancy clothes on the internet for people to admire got angry when another guy admired the clothing he posted so copied it and posted pictures of himself on the internet. And the really sick thing is that DTO apologized as if he had done something...
Tell us more. They've made it up already, so is it a full bolt that is circulating. How do people know about the dry cleaning? Have a bunch been made already? Or by same fabric, do you mean same mill, not literally from the same piece? Do you know who makes it and how old it is?
That is a good description of The Dege chest. Huntsman's is slightly less so. At the same time, Dege shoulder's are a little tighter (less extended) and no effort is made to moderate the slope.
Not really. About the same as Dege, but they do cut to level the shoulder line which means a little padding, for me, at the end of the shoulders. But it is very little and, however it is done, the effect seems to be mostly achieved through cutting.
I see your stitch and raise you RabbiTailor: http://instagram.com/p/nU8XX9B-g9/
If it isn't the Alvie, then you should update the RTW section of your website, which says it is the Alvie.
I think you are overanalyzing this. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to describe a problem and ask if others have had it or for any other advice. It is always good for people to share experiences as it makes the process more familiar to people who might otherwise find it mystifying. This thread got a little bit diverted, but there is really no reason not to expect that reasonable people will read it and understand perfectly well what has and hasn't happened.
Thanks for the update. I have nothing in progress with them at the moment (or with anyone else other than Davies). I am glad to hear the quality remains very high. I hope you will remember to update us on how this one turns out. If and when I need (want) something that I would consider Huntsman for, I know it will be a bit tougher now, so hearing how you do-post transition will help. I hope that means they go all out for you.