or Connect

Posts by dopey

Not really. About the same as Dege, but they do cut to level the shoulder line which means a little padding, for me, at the end of the shoulders. But it is very little and, however it is done, the effect seems to be mostly achieved through cutting.
I see your stitch and raise you RabbiTailor: http://instagram.com/p/nU8XX9B-g9/
If it isn't the Alvie, then you should update the RTW section of your website, which says it is the Alvie.
I think you are overanalyzing this. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to describe a problem and ask if others have had it or for any other advice. It is always good for people to share experiences as it makes the process more familiar to people who might otherwise find it mystifying. This thread got a little bit diverted, but there is really no reason not to expect that reasonable people will read it and understand perfectly well what has and hasn't happened.
Thanks for the update. I have nothing in progress with them at the moment (or with anyone else other than Davies). I am glad to hear the quality remains very high. I hope you will remember to update us on how this one turns out. If and when I need (want) something that I would consider Huntsman for, I know it will be a bit tougher now, so hearing how you do-post transition will help. I hope that means they go all out for you.
Maurice Sedwell does (meaning hacking pockets with flaps cut to be level to the floor). Or, more to the point, Andrew Ramroop developed them and thinks they are quite cool. He may have, in fact, been the first as I haven't seem them anywhere earlier. In any event, it is likely that is where Duffy got the idea, directly or indirectly.
Someone sent me a bottle of highland park 12yo. I've never had it. What should I expect BTW, I have the NEAT cups and think they work great. They are a bit unwieldy so not great for overly social occasions and certainly not a party but make a noticeable difference in flavors.
I went to a great party tonight at Linen Hall.
Shatnez!
Props for that response.