or Connect

Posts by dopey

I liked the horns on the collar of his cape. I understand why it looks better with drawing than with live actions but it would have been coll if they tried it.
Come to think of it, I may need a new topcoat and that would be perfect, though, of course, Foo has first dibs.
You should keep it up for Foo, who mentioned needing a casual flannel suit for weekends.
I am going to unsubscribe from this thread until I see the movie (if I ever do). I don't want to be tempted by the spoilers.
I bet the commanders of this coalition are going to get some really snazzy medals so they can bling out their dress robes.
Wow. That feels really different without the traditional soundtrack. I wonder why it wasn't used for the trailer at all.
I'd like to see a movie about immortal people who secretly live among us and fight with swords.
No decent seats available at my local theater until at least after Christmas. I guess I will wait.
Thanks. That is welcome news. Perhaps his departure was not too late. In any event, I have never heard a peep from them since I received my last suit (about a year and a half or two years ago). But I haven't heard from Peter Smith, either. So I guess no one wants me. I look forward to hearing how your suit turns out,
I have a pair of trousers made up from this Molloy & S. tweed. It is a little hard to pair with sportcoats so mostly gets worn with sweaters. I would like another pair from a similar tweed if I can fins something more suitable for wearing with a sportcoat. I remember there was a more typical birdseye in gray and that might be better for trousers than this chunky nailhead.