or Connect

Posts by dopey

Obviously . . . it depends. I went last year with my older daughter and loved it, but we were unprepared and wore out. My wife is there now with my younger daughter, but was better prepared with picnic lunch, water, etc. It is huge and can be tiring. On the other hand, you can take a break for an hour and sit on the lawn and listen to live music.As for the quality, the work is all over the place. We saw stuff last year that my daughter was specifically interested in ...
Something that doesn't suck about NY: FriezeNY
I liked old Mexico's stuff until they got too commercial and sold out. New Mexico is just pop crap.
I can't remember if I was ripped off by Solito or not. I know I received delivery of a pair of pents from Ambrosi and Luigi was making the coat, all from my cloth. Because of some scheduling difficulties, I met him at around 11:00 one night in his hotel room for a fitting. I can't remember if I paid in advance or not, but I know I woke up in a strange bathtub and never got the coat.
Why the ?!?!?!? That she threw it out or that she lied about it? Neither surprised me. Have you seen the photoshoot from my Invertere museum? The collection was created as revenge when I found out she gave my stormcoat to Goodwill after she told me it must be at the drycleaner.Nope. The guy who gave it to us was at diner. We were talking about our old apartment and when I mentioned something about some work on the enclosed terrace, he said "oh. You mean the room...
Sayeth the Kurgan: I. Am. Grodd. Fear me.
Slightly on topic -- I found out Friday night that my wife threw out our Barcelona day bed. She had claimed the guy who gave it to us wanted it back. At dinner he let slip that she tossed it.
There is a jewelry shop on the NW corner. They do teeth.