or Connect

Posts by dopey

I lived many years before knowing that I needed a deerstalker. Same with an Inverness Cape. They are now indispensable.
Not sure if you guys have been following this, but with the playoff distractions finally over for the Knicks this season, MSG has been able to turn their attention to bringing back Isaiah. Yes, that's right. The Smile will be bringing his smooth moves and sexual harassment skills back to the Garden where he will be in charge of the NY Liberty (the NY Liberty is a team of women who play basketball for money).
Damn. i would have loved to. I just booked that time slot about three hours ago and not at a location close enough to even meet up afterwards.
I am waiting for the 70% off GOB sale
Obviously . . . it depends. I went last year with my older daughter and loved it, but we were unprepared and wore out. My wife is there now with my younger daughter, but was better prepared with picnic lunch, water, etc. It is huge and can be tiring. On the other hand, you can take a break for an hour and sit on the lawn and listen to live music.As for the quality, the work is all over the place. We saw stuff last year that my daughter was specifically interested in ...
Something that doesn't suck about NY: FriezeNY
I liked old Mexico's stuff until they got too commercial and sold out. New Mexico is just pop crap.
I can't remember if I was ripped off by Solito or not. I know I received delivery of a pair of pents from Ambrosi and Luigi was making the coat, all from my cloth. Because of some scheduling difficulties, I met him at around 11:00 one night in his hotel room for a fitting. I can't remember if I paid in advance or not, but I know I woke up in a strange bathtub and never got the coat.