or Connect

Posts by dopey

I need some advice on replacing a watch strap. I have a ridged and padded strap that is worn. It looks to be made by sewing over cord to create ridges on the edge and then lined to create a padded center. I have attached photos and I hope you can see the textile showing through where the leather is worn. The strap is OEM and French made, I believe, but could be Swiss. Pictures are below. Do you know who carries this kind of strap or where I could get it made? I asked...
58 Jordan gifs. Clickbait, but still worthwhile: http://sports.thatsboss.com/58-reasons-michael-jordan-is-the-best-ever Here is the no-ad version of my favorite: http://sports.thatsboss.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/mj55.gif I remember when this happened and thinking I had just seen the greatest athletic moment in sport ever.
I saw that show, too. I liked it and his work, but I was blown away by James. They are completely different , though.
The most impressive women's wear designer who seemed to get tailoring was Charles James. The Met show (closed, now, I think) was spectacular and did a great job of showing construction and also using cutting and seams to create shape. Someone gave my wife the book from the show and I have been through it several times.James was British, died in 1978 and was in my opinion much more impressive than McQueen so he should get the title. The difference is that James was...
She is currently the Indian no. 1, a top-20 player and the consensus pinup queen of women's pro squash (though that doesn't have to mean much). On the other hand, the Indian No. 2 is the opposite of a pinup.Consensus aside, I rate two or three other girls slightly ahead of her looks-wise, but none by much.
I thought you married Dipika Pallikal.
It is awful, nonetheless.
I don't think so. Nothing privilege-ey is being done to the information. Calling something privileged is short-hand for saying the thing is in the category of things that have a certain privilege and are treated differently. It is the nature of the information that is being described.
I assume they still use English at Chicago. That sounds like something he picked up at Brown.
People who use nouns as verbs have a special place in hell.