or Connect

Posts by dopey

lol. Is that really a gold dress with brown stripes? It looks like a white dress with blue stripes to me.
huh? Don't you have a Nautilus? What is special about this one? Pt? Or am I misremembering?
Have you seen Chris Hadfield's Space Oddity video? Apart from showing how much Europa Report used the ISS as a model, it is awesome.
The opposite of ^ in style is probably Europa Report, which was, nonetheless, a good movie. Streamable on Netflix at the moment.
Frayed. Collar points, neck and cuffs. Really shockingly bad performance. Since these were the only shirts Lachter ever made me (or will), it could be attributable to his construction, but I doubt that. A couple from the batch he made are ok, and I am guessing those were not the Soktas ones.
Stephen Lachter convinced me to try them and they were the only shirts I have ever owned that wore out in less than a year.
I am sure I mentioned this before, but we have friends who have a house full of Nakashima. It is inherited and only part of what the woman's parents had. The woman is in her 60s, and as she explained it her parents had some sort of subscription and they paid Nakashima a certain sum every month and he would just make and send them furniture. This went on for years. I also don't think it was supposed to be that unusual of an arrangement with him. That may be how he...
théâtre vérité
I am not sure whether they are real or not, so unless you are planning to flip them for resale, why does it matter? They have a Thom Browne style ribbon visible in the back, so people will think they you wearing Thom Browne branded shoes, whether they are real or not.
Must be that kind of week. The guy run over on 62nd and Broadway was a friend of ours. My wife told me they may be ready to pull life support.