or Connect

Posts by dopey

We have one of the big Flos Jasper Morrison lollipop floor lamps.I can't figure out why we paid so much for it instead of buying something similar from Ikea. It does, however, work fine.
I don't want this to go unnoticed.
No need to intuit - depending on your exact starting and end points, between March 2005 and August 2015, BRK returned 63.4% and the S&P about 92% (and about 10% better if you count dividends, which you should).
^Sorry to hear that. You've lost nearly $50,000 in the last couple of hours.
I noticed it is for the day/day counter models. Here's hoping it comes to a time only model. Would love to see it in a plain perpetual.
^ Yeah. I bought a share yesterday. As I posted, I am happy to let Buffett, Combs and Wechsler figure out how to put cash to work when there are major market dislocations. Even with the size they have to deal with, they are much better at it than am I. I didn't get it at the daily low, I don't think, but it was a few thousand dollars off from where it is now.
This market is killing me. My August BRK share is up 3% but it was up 3% yesterday after I bought it so my daily return has been cut in half. FML.
IKR? 4%!!!!!meanwhile, my one lonely up stock remained up for the day. I have no idea why.
This morning's Berkshire share is still up! Woo hoo!
This doesn't mean anything, but I have one stock that is up for the day. A couple of hours ago, there were two. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why this one is up.