or Connect

Posts by dopey

Use it or lose it, baby.
I could only imagine how it went. He is very old school. The first time they came to dinner at my house I was impressed with how polite was his daughter - she always raised her hand to be acknowledged before speaking at the table. But he reprimanded her, nicely, for doing that while an adult was speaking instead of waiting for a pause before putting her hand up.
So my friend got pulled out of a restaurant the other day for questioning by the police. It turns out he had been speaking sternly to his daughter and someone called child protective services.
Thanks ~B~ Even the unsigned crown is nice. VC really knew how to do a dress watch.
Why don't you run him through Proper Cloth, the way NMWA does with Formosa?
Does wanting the suitcoat I originally ordered five years ago count or do I need to buy something new?
That VC is gorgeous.
You only say that because you are a fascist
For reference, here is the definition of pretentious provided by our crank:It would be useful for Lawrence of Arabia to set out the precise amount of importance, talent, and culture that iammatt affects in comparison to the amount he actually has, so that we can asses the amount of his pretentiousness.And please show your work. "16/7" is not an answer.