or Connect

Posts by dopey

I left my snowshoes at MIL, five blocks away. Should I get them? Might be fun for the kids to play with, but not if we get less than two feet
That's just ignorance, speaking:
Yep. Fairway was inaccessible yesterday.
First eliminated was best choice (IMO). Rhodium dial is the nicer of the two remaining because of the numerals, but both are too cluttered and crowded. NVM - I see you did choose the better option in the end.
I am wearing one of the last family-owned era Minerva watches today. I believe the Minerva factory become the watchworks for Mont Blanc.
Wouldn't you rather watch this? or this?
Sometime between tomorrow and never. Wotcha got for me?
Not a dress watch. But a neat everyday watch is you are the type that has a platinum daily wearer.Beautiful. I was thinking I would like a white dial but would have to see this in person to see if I like the "silver" dial. I might really love it. In any event, your answer reminds me that the old extra-plate Vacheron in White Gold is still the ideal dress watch. I like the stick markers on that better than theseI do not like the Lange at all - numerals in particular...
Name me a nice, platinum watch. Two hands preferred (three acceptable). Up to 39mm. Sort of agnostic on HW v. automatic.