or Connect

Posts by dopey

Brothersport: You know the video I meant, right? You have to hear my daughter deliver it at the dinner table. I think KRS One, while 100% undermining the meaning of the original, did a great job of capturing its feel. The original Gil Scott Heron version made for a good history lesson for my daughter (and me), too, and with the internet's help, went through it line by line. A couple of guys here are probably old enough not to need the internet to teach them but too old...
For the record I think LBJ is probably the best player in the game and don't hate him. But I don't find his game fun to watch (relative to the awesome athleticism that is the NBA). My favorite player, as a spectator, was Jason Kidd. Jason Kidd. Jason Kidd. Because Jason Kidd speaks for the revolution.
Tom Ford make a very high quality factory suit using very good materials. I wouldn't worry about the cloth. It will easily outlast your interest in the suit.
That's like listening to Christian Audigier explain to Robin Leach how Ed Hardy represents true rebel biker culture.
It's under citibank
Well this is a fun read. It is hard to tell if the reporter is making fun of them or if they are making fun of themselves: http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/investment-banking-and-savile-row-are-not-so-different-pierre-lagrange-on-owning-and-living-the-historic-huntsman-brand-9477353.html. Click through to see photos. Investment banking and Savile Row are not so different: Pierre Lagrange on owning and living the historic Huntsman brand Want to saddle up in...
That's three or four years younger than mine (also bought new). I can't say I live the two tone scheme but I do love that watch. In fact, I am wearing mine now. It is a tank and has survived a lot. And it is the watch I take when I want certain reliability.Here is a shot from a few days ago.
I am only saying this since you are bothering to look at opera pumps in the first place. Those St. Crispin's are cut very high and look more like loafers with bows stuck on them than real pumps. They are not awful, but neither do they have the elegance of traditional pumps. Have a look at the Edward Green models to see the difference and what I mean. And I am sure there are others.
If you cut the big identifying manufacturers label off the sleeve first, you should be ok. You can save it and put it back on after the wedding.
I am not sure why you are calling me a liar and saying that I do have trouble with Charvet bow ties. I don't and there is no reason why I would make that up. After all, I don't sell Charvet ties so I have no reason to praise them. And I assume that you are not lying when you claim that the clasp on Charvet bow ties truly gives you all sorts of trouble. Obviously, they bother you. Perhaps that is why you must sell a competitive product. To be free of the troublesome French...