or Connect

Posts by dopey

^ That's not what this thread is about.
It is tough to generalize from photos, but the cut on the right looks closest. The man on the left does a good job of showing the chest (and waist), but, at least in my experience, the shoulders looks slightly extended. In my case, they are tighter (or it might just be my shoulders).
Dege is classic military SR. Surprisingly little shoulder padding that is cut close. Built up, swelled chest (though less so on really light summer cloths). Shaped waist and back (I liked this then, not sure I would be as aggressive on the back shaping now) and a slightly flared skirt. Overall, it is a look I like and is, reportedly, flattering on me. While I had given up on Dege a few years prior, I moved to Davies when my last Dege cutter also left for Davies. ...
I had a very long relationship with Dege (maybe a dozen years), that I ended when I felt the fit was slipping and William Skinner wasn't that great at fixing it. That was a pity as I liked the overall look and quality very much - two things that I think are underrated on Sf and which AGJiffy and GC have pointed out. I have since been pretty profligate in my choice of tailors, being very happy with rge coats from Davies (not so much with the trousers) and with Huntsman. ...
Sorry. What I meant was descriptions and comparisons of the movememnts. And Mimo's watch uses a 2000 series movement, I think.
I have been trying to find information on the time only movements Rolex currently uses in it s watches. So far, no luck. Anyone have pointers to an article or site.
Read the Michael Burry letters to his LPs. They are excellent.
You know who impressed? Richard Jefferson. He was shockingly effective and I had no idea he was even in the league anymore.
I guess you didn't agree with the rest of my comment, huh?
^ Thanks for that. My connection dropped at that moment so while I had heard about Love's stop, I hadn't seen it live.