or Connect

Posts by dopey

Lol. I posted this with you in mind, thinking you would admit it was yours. I have a similar cut overcoat from Dege in a heavy navy Melton-like herringbone. I am glad Patrick will keep you as a customer though I find the l'Roubi stuff off putting. That, and I haven't heard from them since Peter Smith left.
lol just noticed that. fixed.
This is on my wrist today and I thought some of you might appreciate it. I hope the photo is clear enough.
Same. I like many of them but love none of them. Still if I decide to get a dress watch, I would certainly look at their offerings, though most likely in the vintage, non-round family. Maybe an ellipse or a cushion shape.
From http://www.h-huntsman.com/blog/introducing-the-british-warm-overcoatDo NOT look at the rest of their blog. It will give you a sad. Like watching someone jump of a bridge slowly.
Many of the ShoeMart seconds on the modified last are seconds of special makeups created for the Japanese market. I presume that is what they are showing you as it is not a stock model.
I thought Cuban style meant the coffee cup is empty but you have free healthcare.
I thought the new one is 39mm. I like 34mm, actually.
Nothing, really, but it is bigger and has more babble on the dial. I do like the Explorer-style dial layout on that Air King also, but think it looks better as white on black.
Wow. That is, I think, my favorite watch in the current Rolex lineup. All the aesthetics of a well-proportioned vintage watch with modern Rolex engineering. I don't see anything I don't like.