or Connect

Posts by dopey

Brioni was once a great bespoke house. How many of those customers survived the shift to RTW?
I can't say whether it is enough, but reports from the training academies and apprentice programs on Savile Row and in Italy is that young people ARE entering the trade. And it should not be surprising. Those are good jobs in places where jobs are scarce.
I agree with you. That looks like a butterfly pointed end to me but it is not always so easy to tell when knotted. It might also have a little shape to it so it is between the batwing and butterfly. In general, when knotted, a butterfly shape will show a lot more flare from the skinny knot area in the center to the wider bow. But if a batwing is knotted tightly it will still show plenty of flare and maybe that is what is seen in the picture. If I wear a batwing point end,...
all those damed furries hustling tourists for tips in Times Square.
yes. Keep in mind that these are tool watches and that is how they were meant to be used. For example, I often use my rotating bezel, together with the day counter, to keep track of the intervals between when I have to water the plants. Some ferns like 80 hours between waterings. So after I water them, I set the day counter to 31 (why there is no zero marker is beyond me) and zero the bezel on the hour hand. So when the day counter shows 3 and the hour hand has moved 8...
I am just now getting used to the UWS. Six years in, almost. I think it is just the neighbors that I like, though. And RSD.
Nope. Violates the salary cap rules. Otherwise, you would be correct.
This thread would benefit greatly from the Goldman Sachs Elevator.
Using an iPhone so can't post it. Search for Nike ad Jason kidd revolution. Also, when you have time, look up Gil Scott herons "the revolution will not be televised".
Brothersport: You know the video I meant, right? You have to hear my daughter deliver it at the dinner table. I think KRS One, while 100% undermining the meaning of the original, did a great job of capturing its feel. The original Gil Scott Heron version made for a good history lesson for my daughter (and me), too, and with the internet's help, went through it line by line. A couple of guys here are probably old enough not to need the internet to teach them but too old...