or Connect

Posts by dopey

Must be that kind of week. The guy run over on 62nd and Broadway was a friend of ours. My wife told me they may be ready to pull life support.
Name your can. I'll check what else I have in abundance for trade.
Can I have some? I'll trade you for some of the new Peru Secreto. I haven't tried the Monsoon Malabar.
I never heard of this place, but my mother-in-law took my daughter there two weeks ago to buy fabric. My daughter bought a Liberty print and made a sundress. It was kind of a cool process - she researched patterns on the internet. Then, like a bespoke tailor, she drew them on paper (also bought at Mood), made a muslin fitting for herself and then sewed the dress. The muslin fitting was interesting as, in addition to the fit, she realized she designed the armholes...
Here you go, space watch guys. And what a cool video.
I am wearing a TAG that was given to me about 27 years ago. It has been through quite a bit and, I am pretty sure that by now, the only thing really original to it is the case and bracelet. I have nothing bad to say about it and plenty good. Not my pic, but it is this model:
Reported.
My wife is dealing with this. Police are pissed that I didn't go to the hospital and file an immediate reports so hey could investigate. I would do nothing but I am coming around to thinking I should file a report so there is some kind of record/process in place in case this is habitual as I have no idea how recurrent it is with this dog. My own view is that this dog is more or less as likely to bite again in the same circumstances as any other bulldog.As for biting a...
very likely no big deal in the end. But right now, a PITA. Shredded skin is easily infected.
I know. I am worried. But following advice.But that is why no sutures - fear of sealing something bad in.