or Connect

Posts by dopey

Jelly
lol. Well that seems inconsistent. I was relying on Fratello re the popularity of the earlier version. Jan says there was high demand and they were hard to get on the secondary market. I suppose someone could actually go out and look.
Not sure if you know this, but this is actually the second version of a "limited edition" Snoopy Award commemorative moonwatch. The first one was made in much. much larger numbers and was nonetheless, as of a few years ago, pretty hard to find on the secondary market. Collectors snapped them up and seemed to keep them. I
Would also be better in a case sized for the movement (or with a movement sized for the case - it can't be that hard to spread the subdials out if you are willing to thicken the movement with an extra layer.).
I learned something as a result of all this:And here is the original pin Nasa used as an award:
Sorry. I was distracted by the contrast between your full on puffery when you were getting paid and your studied criticism when you weren't so I did not read your post enough times to understand how perfectly consistent it all is.
nvm
I have been, though I rate it third behind Gotham and Arrow.
Yep. they are neat variations for people who like that sort of thing. And they make sense as a kind of series,
^ That is awesome as a weird limited edition. It is kind of the perfect design for something like that. Quirky. Techinicaly impressive. Perfect for someone who has lots of other watches but likes owning something unusual.