or Connect

Posts by dopey

More or less exactly the same. In some aspects, the series is better.
Last week, the Knicks defense set a franchise record, holding the Magic to only seven points in the 2nd quarter. That is better even than the Patrick Ewing/Charles Oakley Xavier Macdaniel/Anthony Mason lockdown days.
Salmon ladder has become my life's ambition. A very remote ambition, unfortunately.
I am not sure Costco is any cheaper (if it is, it is marginal) and my daughter, who is the main cashew eater, is highly allergic to certain other nuts (especially almonds). TJ is one of the roasters most reliable in not cross-contaminating. I know we have had bad experience with Fairway. Don't recall about Costco specifically, but we tend not to experiment if we can avoid it.
They are our primary cashew supplier
Lines to get into Trader Joe's. Has Soviet Russia finally come to DiBlasio's New York?
This is truth. The only matches that I think would be at all interesting would be Wilt v. Shaq at his very short-lived best and Wilt v. The Dream, just to see what the best moving center could do against someone like Wilt. But I think Wilt comes out ahead against each and every one. He was long, strong (crazy strong), fleet, smart and skilled. Not much beats that combination, except for armed.
Meh. This has been done before.
A toilet with a wifi router and selfie stick on the tank. That's what we need.
Now that's what I am talking about. Also portion sizes have changed teh way we view tables.