or Connect

Posts by dopey

Separately, any of you guys have thoughts on MBLY? It seems to be a market leader and well positioned in the industry but, like any tech company whose worth is its promise of future sales, I have no idea how to value it. And I don't really know where it sits. IPO was a couple of years ago, maybe less.
My daughters had no interest in barbies and ignored them. But boy did they love Polly Pockets. And yes, it was important that all the clothes be interchangeable.
One raw edge, or two? So I guess with those, you don't use tablecloths, right?
"But I got a good deal!"
I wore mine last week. It is a once-or-twice-a-year suit.
and, in fact, I had a shirt in those colors in a similar pattern. If I can find it, I'll post a photo I didn't take agjiffy's response as defensive or as anything other than joking around - he was, after all, calling his soon-to-be jacket a dishrag.
lol - the top one looks like a shirt. I really like the bottom one.
Wait until you see DS ESB. I really enjoyed that. And when I am done with ROTJ, I will watch ANH.
Oh noes!!! It was not to keep the plot under wraps: http://www.hypable.com/star-wars-toymakers-specifically-directed-to-exclude-rey/ Of course, the headline buries the lede - even young boys think Kylo Ren is a whiny little bitch and don't want his action figure.