Posts by dopey

Kupchak and Buss will be great pick-ups for the Knicks. I hope Dolan is watching.
That's a great tweed
^That will not be on my list.
^^^ I've read that. I don't believe it but am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they retconn some sense into it.
This was great. I am pretty glad I went back to it.My only complaint is that the upside down world didn't feel like it had a rich backstory and the baddies didn't seem interesting or fully realized.Also, what was the idea with the spying? Was it that they originally thought the upside down world was just a trick that would allow them to eavesdrop, not realizing it was a world populated by monsters. And why is Eleven's version a big empty space where everyone else goes...
I went to Brooklyn yesterday evening. By subway. Took the whole family. We even rode on the L train, but that was a bit bogus since we only rode it in Manhattan to pick up the A train.
Thanks. I have great affection for mine as it has been through, and taken me through, a lot. It is also the easiest watch to wear as, I never, ever worry about reliability. No mechanical watch, no matter how tough the case, is as trustworthy.
I've had mine since 1987. As I like to say, the only thing original about it is the case and bracelet as it has been serviced so many times. I wear it more than any other watch, by a large margin. In fact, I am hoping my daughter will want it so I can finally make room for something else.Enjoy yours.Edit: Oh . . . . mine is different. The crown on mine is in the normal spot, not off center like on yours.
Tell me what you didn't like about mine, DWW? It seems like you should just copy them as they are more or less what you are describing.
I need to finish Stranger Things S01. I only say a couple of episodes. Maybe three.