or Connect

Posts by trees

Looking to sell or trade my charcoal double sided sateen Engineer Jacket sz small for the same jacket in a medium or possibly another medium EG jacket. Let me know what you have. (note: picture is not of my jacket, but its the same one)
visvim gabo hi size 9. comes with original box sorry will not ship overseas.
Nike NSW Storm-Fit M-65 rain jacket. Color is navy. Size is Medium.
Barbour Nord jacket in black size medium. down filled with waxed outer. corduroy detailing on collar, shoulder and elbows. $215 shipped anywhere in North America
Brand new Wings + Horns Westpoint chinos from AW2011. Black. Size 32. Price $170 shipped. Measurements upon request. Thanks
spring/summer 2011 stone island shadow shirt. Size medium. New with tags. Cotton nylon with lycra sleeves. ribbed cuffs with thumb slits. Back yoke covered with nylon mesh. looking for $155 shipped.
spring/summer 2011 junya watanabe linen chambray shirt. size medium. worn twice. hasnt been washed or ironed, as you can see. looking for $215 shipped.
APC New Cure sz 29. Worn but never washed. There is some wear on the back of the hem.
AALevi's Vintage Collection 1947 in "Broken Down" wash. size 30. never worn. selvedge.
ANot sure the model, but they fit slim and have selvedge seams. They have been worn and washed, also the Denime back patch has been torn as you can see in the pics below. Price $75 Measurements... Waist: 30" Inseam: 32.5" Front rise:10" Thight at crotch: 10.5 Knee: 8" Hem: 7.5"