or Connect

Posts by trees

yeah i have the same issue with their suiting and the lapels not sitting flat. the wright cut is a little better with that problem, but its still there.
ENGINEERED GARMENTS cinch back trousers in wool oxford suiting grey/charcoal trousers sz 30 $120
Nike Destroyer varsity black wool with leather sleeves. Size large Worn a couple times. Excellent conditions
CARHARTT X ADAM KIMMEL WOOL AVIATOR JACKET black Size M Worn a couple times. In excellent condition $185
UNDERCOVER HARINGTON black Size 5. Fits small $220
UNDERCOVER MOUNTAIN PARKA Size 3 Black cord body with wax cotton sleve. Small rip in the liner of the hood. Should be easily fixable. FW 2005 $350
Junya Watanabe M51 Fishtail AW10 Size Large. Good condition. There is a small light pinkish spot on the right sleeve near the elbow. color olive not sure if im selling so just an interest check for now $900
Looking to sell or trade my charcoal double sided sateen Engineer Jacket sz small for the same jacket in a medium or possibly another medium EG jacket. Let me know what you have. (note: picture is not of my jacket, but its the same one)
visvim gabo hi size 9. comes with original box have been worn sorry will not ship overseas.
Nike NSW Storm-Fit M-65 rain jacket. Color is navy. Size is Medium. worn a few times. perfect condition.