or Connect

Posts by facet

@ehaberdasher Hi Ben, I just wanted to double check before I order. I have a Granoro suit in charcoal and I've become too fat for the pants. So, if I order a pair of the Classico II pants, they're of the same fabric, correct? Thanks
I just saw it in the store. The colour was a little more green IRL as I recall but wasn't loud or ostentatious by any means. It was a great looking coat at any rate.
I saw that jacket on a trip to Seattle. I agree, it's a beautiful jacket. I passed on it though as I thought the fabric was too think for what I was looking for.
I think you guys who are getting all up in arms with the OP (and Stilig) are missing the point. He's not saying that hats are bad, but he's wondering why they're no longer considered an accepted part of mens attire (outside of ball caps and toques) within mainstream culture. You can claim that they're making a comeback all you want but the fact remains that hat wearing has somehow evolved into the realm of costume. Again, this is with the average North American. Again,...
How tall are you? Because in the pictures, the jacket length looks too short anyways, so probably the L would end up being correct. Maybe you can see if the Design Your Suit has a 36L option.
Yeah, that just looks like a navy suit to me, which is totally fine. That being the case, black shoes are entirely appropriate as brown is, for me, too casual a look for a wedding. My preference, since it's just a suit, is to wear a wedding tie with it (like a glen plaid, black/white shepherds check etc..) as I fear wearing a black bow tie with a suit will just end up looking like wearing a black bow ties with a suit (instead of a tux). If you're absolutely set on a bow...
Probably hit and miss. I bought a pair for $30 and the finish started wearing out immediately. I ended up chucking it after a year.
ah yes. Sorry. I did mean it the other way around
My first impression was the brown was better and the blue slightly too long. I like my shirts the length that your brown one is though and it may be considered too short. That being said, the difference between the two is quite slight.
@conceptual 4est I'm not meaning to steal unbelragazzo's thunder as he's the resident expert, but just how casual are you going? Do you not planning on wearing a suit? There's a lot of choices that you can go with; but I also don't see anything wrong with going the classic approach either, from what I can read on your wedding details.