or Connect

Posts by facet

If you hike up your pants in the back, does the excess fabric smooth out? If so, then my understanding it's not that the pants are too loose, but that the belt line needs to be lowered in the back.
No I'm pretty sure it was listed as one of the must haves in a tie wardrobe, even to the point of being the second purchase after a navy (repp?) tie. It stuck in my mind because it surprised me so much.
I thought a black grenadine tie was considered one of the most versatile ties one could have?
@gbandi hers the best I could do with my phone as I'm at work. It's pretty snug so it really depends on how fitted you want it to be Thanks for looking into it for me Rick. My order # is 16245.
Hi Rick So I ordered a polo and wanted to exchange it for a size up. When I contacted you guys for my authorization number, I was told that I'd be issued a refund. Does that mean I have to reorder the polo again? I asked for clarification but haven't heard back. @gbandi I will end up sizing up. I'm a 37.5" chest, 5'7", about 160-165 and found it to be too tight, like wearing a rugby jersey or bike shirt. I'll try and post a pic sometime today.
Thanks for sharing. I'll be honest, but this one looks better to me. The waist does need to be let out; but the chest and shoulders look better to me compared to the 38S, which is surprising to me. Not sure how much of that is camera angle though.
Say Rick Do you know how your washed khakis compare in fit to dockers and jcrew? I'm currently wearing 33 waist (my dockers D1 are my best fitting right now) and was interested in ordering some since summer is coming up but not familiar with the fit of yours.
As well as a light brown suit that looks to be fairly light in shade. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/havana-light-brown-plain/P4853I.html?cgid=Suits
Not sure if it's close enough, as it's notch lapel, not peak, but suitsupply does have a white cotton/linen suit on it's website: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/havana-off-white-plain/P4813I.html?cgid=Suits
Not each colour, but each size. I can't remember if they were put in the dryer as well but they were all washed several times for sure and, I believe, were supposed to represent what shrinkage the shirt would end up with.