or Connect

Posts by facet

I would personally wear the McAllister over the Strand; but if you're a guest for a summer wedding that may be more casual in nature, it's not going to be a big deal either way, based on what I saw at my own wedding. Same thing for the tie: while grey would be my first choice, a nice burgundy tie, I think, would look nice with that suit.
Whoah, what?
Agreed. They're both well worth their price points, imho; it's just a matter of which best fits your needs and you.
Personally, I wouldn't wear a tux if that is the dress you plan on wearing. A tux (a proper or traditional one) is pretty formal attire; so when I saw that dress, it gave me the impression of the event being a more casual affair. Nothing wrong with having a less formal wedding; just my two cents though.
I don't see why not; dove was the other colour that I saw the most when I was looking for waistcoats. I think it would look nice.
Sounds good, thanks very much for the feedback.
Thanks guys, that's very helpful. In that case, do you think it would be better to switch the buttons out with regular ones or just not bother? Yeah, the sleeves are definitely too short. I do have a French cuffed shirt that I plan on wearing for the wedding where the sleeves are long enough that a little bit of cuff will show. I was just too lazy to break out the cufflinks for these particular pics. And thanks, random-adam, for the buttoning advice; I'll remember to not...
Two unrelated questions: 1. Which buff vest do you think looks better with my suit (navy)? As an aside, while I really like the idea of wearing a vest with my suit, I'm also open to the idea of forgoing it altogether if it looks better without it. For context, my wedding will be an afternoon one in a couple weeks. DB, peak label: Here's the actual vest if that helps: SB: Just vest: On the second question, one of my groomsmen asked if it would be acceptable for...
Ugh, that's what I feared. That sucks; but thanks.
So I just got this MTM vest for my wedding. Is it just me or does the button point seem too high?