or Connect

Posts by facet

ah yes. Sorry. I did mean it the other way around
My first impression was the brown was better and the blue slightly too long. I like my shirts the length that your brown one is though and it may be considered too short. That being said, the difference between the two is quite slight.
@conceptual 4est I'm not meaning to steal unbelragazzo's thunder as he's the resident expert, but just how casual are you going? Do you not planning on wearing a suit? There's a lot of choices that you can go with; but I also don't see anything wrong with going the classic approach either, from what I can read on your wedding details.
Any chance for a fit pic?
Spier and Mackay if it's in stock, ditto for ehaberdasher. Otherwise, Suitsupply.
4 and 11
I think that a decent tailor should be able to fix that without making it too tight, as it's just taking in excess fabric, and not too much at that as it's not egregious or anything. The pants may not be too bad either as the belt line may just need to be lowered in the back. I'd agree that it'd be worth trying the 40R.
I am
Maybe do a double four in hand? I thought FIHs were inherently slim nots to begin with?
Regardless of the camera angle. It's still clear that the jacket isn't even close to the right length. The bottom of the jacket just barely reaches your wrists, much less the bottom of your bum, or first knuckle, or whatever else measure of appropriate fit you want to go off of.