or Connect

Posts by splattered

Cleaned up some items and added several drops...
Cleaning out my closet to make room for new stuff i've purchased recently... all prices include shipping within CONUS - payment by paypal only + 4% or send as gift. I may ship outside of the united states - ask me and i will try and work something out with you as long as you are willing to cover the extra shipping.   If you would like more photos or have questions etc do not hesitate to ask. PM me for Paypal Address. Have now sold several things on here, ebay, and...
I need to update this thread and remove sold items... can't edit? Does the edit button disappear after a couple months or wha?
Added drops to several IH FH ETC Items... cmon its tax time people, buy my stuff! :P
Added further drops to several of the items
Oh damn you've got the orange down vest in my size... this is so damn hard to find! I may just have to pick this up from you myself O_o ..!!!
***Creating a new B&S Thread - I have been given permission by the admins because my old thread no longer allowed editing. Cleaning out my closet to make room for new stuff i've purchased recently... all prices include shipping within CONUS - payment by paypal only + 4% or send as gift. I may ship outside of the united states - ask me and i will try and work something out with you as long as you are willing to cover the extra shipping. If you would like more photos...
My Moto is still up for sale (Non washed haha) if anyone is wanting one... older style brand new condition. :P
How far back are the Aeglus DR photos? I have a calf moto that is both slightly big and feels overly structured, ive never worn it cause it drives me crazy when i put it on sit it just hangs in my closet... ive wondered what it would look like washed/beat up. Could i even wash a calf jacket to get a similar effect seeing as how its thicker than the lamb? Dunno if i havent read into this thread in ages...
I'm looking for GT Sz 7.5 in either Cigar(preferred) or Black Cherry... i also have a pair of RW Classic round toe in Copper Rough n Tough (9111) w the crepe sole BNIB i'd consider trading straight across. Hit me up if anyone is interested