or Connect

Posts by huffer4

Couple small sizes left on here http://www.endclothing.com/brands/nike/nike-air-force-1-downtown-hi-gum-lw-qs.html
Thats pretty much what I wore it as the two times I've worn it. I think it'll get more use in spring/summer nights for me.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.
Ordered those Flyknit racers off the site a couple days ago. Haven't received a shipping email yet. How long does it usually take for them to ship? (Sorry, never bought off the site. They don't ship to Canada, so it's a bit of a bitch)
Got that in the Black/Maroon online a couple weeks ago for the same. For about 24 hours it was $159 then 50% off. Absolutely love it.
Got this from Sporting Life on Boxing day. Regular $995 for $298. Only one they had in stock (it was on a random rack) and my size. Couldn't resist. Mine has an image of Steve Mcqueen riding a motorcycle on the inside, not the flag. I also already have a Beaufort from the 70's that I got used from 69 Vintage for under $100. Such beautiful wear on it. Going to rewax it soon I think.
Picked these up today for $9 at a thrift store. They are made by a Canadian company called Hartt. From a bit of reading, they seem to have been owned by Church's and also made models for Dacks. They seem to have originally retailed for $400-500. The sole is Goodyear. I think after a little life is brought back to them they will be perfect with some jeans.
Picked these up today for $9 at a thrift store. They are made by a Canadian company called Hartt. From a bit of reading, they seem to have been owned by Church's and also made models for Dacks. They seemed to originally retail for $400-500. The sole is Goodyear. I think after a little life is brought back to them they will be perfect with some jeans.
Picked these up today for $9 they are made by a Canadian company called Hartt. From a bit of reading, they seem to have been owned by Church's and also made models for Dacks. The sole is Goodyear. I think after a little life is brought back to them they will be pretty wonderful.
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious_George ^ I quite like that shirt. What brand is it? Klaxon Howl. Hand made in Toronto. http://www.klaxonhowl.com/