or Connect

Posts by The Dude

Drops. The Dude
Quote: Originally Posted by CHECKstar I would give my first born son for that three piece in a 40r Amen!
Price drops. The Dude
First up: Sweet Cordarounds/Betabrand smoking jacket. Black horizontal corduroy, with red lining with gold polkadots. Too big for me, but I'm buying the next size down from them. I only wore it 2-3 times. Hit the link for more details. $100.00 >>> $90.00 >>> $80.00 +shipping to CONUS Chest: 22.5" Shoulder: 20" Sleeve: 25" BOC: 30"
The device is good for a starting point though it is accurate for some things. We use one to size our students for firefighting boots and it is dead on. In my experience you can't measure yourself accurately, someone else has to read your measurement.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I can't believe the advice here...are you guys out of your fucking minds? Do any of you have a clue about the way woman think? Don't even think of wearing it and in fact burn it. I can just about guarantee that if any woman, much less your wife, hears about it that story will be told over and over again as an example of your insensitivity, stupidity, etc., etc.. Dude, were you planning on using the same...
I'll still use Nick Lopez for suits/sportcoats, I'm just looking for a different alteration source. You can pm me for a more detailed answer if you'd like. Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent Is there a reason you're looking for someone other than Nick? His shop does fine work, and if you're looking for someone to give you working sleeve buttons, I'm not sure you could do any better in Houston.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trompe le Monde http://www.agtailors.com/ south side richmond, west of 610 loop, next to popeyes chicken they claim to make hand-made button holes Thanks. Do you have any experience with them?
Does anyone know any tailors, other than Nick Lopez, who do surgeon's cuffs in the Houston metro area? Thanks