or Connect

Posts by MarketOpportunity

Anybody know how to increase snow/ice traction with cork soles? Almost like siping them? I find them so hard and smoothe that I slip around a lot where there is concrete and snow.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Making faces after Ann D show: Jacket: Ann Demeulemeester sweater: Ann Demeulemeester pocket square: Hermès little red riding hoodXwolfXfriends forever fairytale series pants: april77 boots: Vass Just wondering what the ettiquite is, much like a music concert, you wouldn't wear a band shirt of the band you are going to see. You wore Ann D to an Ann D show, does the same apply?
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint never layered with a henley before and popping the cherry. input? In this particular case - I feel the white "box" that encloses the buttons sticks out too much.. It has the same effect as a woman who wears a low cut top to show off a necklace. Id either ensure that the shirt overlays it, or that the henly is a solid color.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I also must say that as much as I was ragging on the weight of some of SB's items, I am interested in the Laptop bag. It's a nice looking item and only ways 5 pounds. What is holding me back is the lack of any room for my charging cable. Click Briefcase and then "Thin Briefcase". It has a "shock absorbant" design for Laptops - but it can hold more than the laptop bag - but it has that same structured...
Quote: Originally Posted by a-rock What's wrong with shopping at Target?? Assume you were joking - target customer as in intended customer - not sure their exact criteria, but age, build, interest in style, etc.
Womens clothes (that I like) are designed to accentuate and compliment their figures - which are anatomically differnt than a males - unless you are shaped like an hourglass - which it appears that some of you are. Going forward - I would prefer to go out to dinner and not have my wife look like the dude at the adjacent table with a 5'oclock shadow - it would kill the mood for me. Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Men however are not afforded that...
Quote: Originally Posted by confab I posted these pics over on SuFu but they may be of interest here too, a pair of Katahdins from the 50s or 60s: Anyone know of a thread or anywhere that shows a way to expedite boot aging/patina developmnet? I don't feel like waiting 60 years - and all Google comes up with when I search for "shorten boot aging time" is how to speed up windows vista "boot" time - get it..?
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I don't think i understood any of that especially the grey goose and sauza thing since one is vodka and the other tequila. Also, ties are acceptable with miller highlife as it's the champagne of beers. Perfect for the casual elegance that the casual tie brings to the table Makes sense to me - my intrepretation of the X factor. Two people wearing the same thing, one looks like a tool, and the other...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rolf What do you guys mean with the word casual? Is casual school etc or does parties go under casual aswell? Kinda new on the forum, sorry for the dumb question. I think this is a key point missing in this discussion. If you wear a tie to a party where PBR is the drink of choice - you come off as if you are superior to those you drink with. Just like the guy who brings Grey Goose where everyone else is...
I bought a pair of these at the Redwing store in Redwing, MN this weekend. Have worn them 4 times, and they are the best boot I have owned to date, partially because I think they look great and fit my style - but they also provide the quality and utility that my life demands when I don't care what I am wearing. Further to that, the IR make me feel grounded - I feel like my center of gravity isn't too high- which was a feeling I got from the "snow/hike" style boots I...