or Connect

Posts by thelion1856

Screen Stars (1980-present): (Made in USA, Canada, Ireland, Mexico) Super screen stars tag (late 70's? Early 80's) note the Tom under "s": Blue 1980's: 1981 tag: 1980's blue tag: Red markings on label: poly blend. Notice the TM under "STARS" indicating pre 1983. an R would indicate after 1983 (1980-1983): Green markings on label: poly blend (80's): Blue markings on label: 100% cotton (80's): Screen Stars Best (introduced in 86?/87-90's, thicker and bigger...
Nike (late 70's-present): Pinwheel (1978-1980): Orange Sportswear (1980-1983): Blue (1984-1988): Not for resale 80's tag: Grey (1989-1993):
Russell Athletic (1902-present) Also known as Southern Manufacturing were one of the biggest manufacturers of sports jerseys in the US from the 1930s to the 1960s. They changed their name to Russell Athletic in 1960, so you can date tags that way. Tags that say "Russell Southern" are pre-1960. 1950s: Pre 1960s: 1960's: 1970's (gold tag): 1980's (gold tag): Jerzees (1983-90's?) Created in 1983 by Russel Athletic for sportswear. 1980's tag: Late 80's-early...
Haven't posted in a few years but found this thread while I was trying to learn/document vintage shirts to help me identify a vintage shirt easier. Most this stuff was taken from defunkd vintage site andcompiled together. 1970's: Identifying a vintage shirt from the 1970s is quite simple. For the most part, companies that were producing shirts for screen printing hadn’t started branding themselves yet. Many of these labels will appear fairly generic and not have any...
wear what seth green wore in that movie that dropped in 98. Oh and dont forget your pager.
Quote: Originally Posted by utjtl21 To thelion, if you are a measured 44, I would go with the XL. I have not tried the L, but I have Gitman Vintage XL's. I can't imagine that the L would work for me and I am a 44. I do have broader shoulders though. It sounds like you might be a tweener. I am a L in RL. I hope that helps. Good luck. thanks mate, im a L or M in RRL. my shoulders are pretty damn wide though lol.
Hi guys got a sizing question on gitman vintage as i have never dealt with this brand before. Do you guys wear true to size or size up or down on the vintage gitman? I've surfed around to see that the fits of regular gitman are different than the vintage collection. (I got broad "XL like" sholders) Well basically my question is if i should go with an L in a gitman vintage shirt or XL? the shirt in question is a sholder to sholder size 19 (L) or 20 (XL) and pit to pit...
there is just something so sexy about a nice pair of indys
base control tee's united athle shirts print star jackets truss shirts farm tactics tee's
i suggest you look towards some better jeans. Trust me they will look better on you. Try some regular fit japanese brands. Also buy them as tight around the waist as you can. Trust us, they will streatch out over time. The regular fit would keep your calves from lookin like toothpics. Also if the Japanese denim is too much to aford at the moment go with Ande Whall, Nudies or APC or if thats still too much go with the selvage raw uniqlos or STF (shrink to fit) levis. I...