or Connect

Posts by tbone226

I am selling a Luigi Bianchi Mantova (LBM) unlined blazer in a pearl grey windowpane pattern - 38R This item was purchased from another forum member but does not fit me as well as I had hoped. $185 (or best offer) - shipped in the continental US. Never worn. In perfect new condition (as it was sold to me by the previous owner/forum member) Working Sleeve Buttons Double vented Slim fitting Handmade details Perfect for 3 seasons (Spring-Fall) Measurements: Shoulder: 17...
Up for sale is a pair of brand new in box Adidas Rod Laver Vin sneakers - size US 11. $67 shipped in the US Price is firm - contact me if interested.
Hi. Is this coat still available?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano If I can piggy back off this thread. I'm going to be in NY/NJ next week on business, but would like to plan a dinner out on Wednesday night with a lady friend who is also planning on being there next week. Would like to keep things under about $300 or so including wine. I'm staying at about 54th and Avenue of the Americas (The Warwick? Not really familiar with it) and would like something in that general...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo French, likely. In that range here in SF and the Bay Area are some fantastic restaurants. I'm not sure that NYC operates on the same price scale. Some restaurants in that range here are Fleur de Lys, Gary Danko, etc. Here are some dining recs: Jean Georges Daniel The Modern (reserve in the main dining room) Eleven Madison Park Bouley Perry Street
Another career route to go is the large scale systems implementation route. I have a few friends that work as consultants, release managers, etc on large ERP implementations (SAP etc). The work is project based and the pay is pretty good compared to to standard IT jobs.
I work at one of the strategy consulting firms and i know for a fact that we currently have a freeze on hiring. Are you applying directly out of school or do you have prior work experience?
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Anybody have experience with Prime in Bellagio? I looked at the menu and it just seemed a little "frou frou" to me for a steakhouse. But I hear great things. Another great steak in Vegas is Charlie Palmer's in the Four Seasons. I ate a Prime in the Bellagio the last I was in vegas. The strip steak there is one of the better steaks that I've had.
Another option is to join one of the big global consulting firms (Accenture, IBM, etc) in their systems integration practices. With your experience you will most likely hired at the Manager level where you will be leading teams, workstreams, etc in large scale systems integration projects.
1345 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY http://www.fisherbrothers.com/real-e...e-americas.php