or Connect

Posts by joncarroll1140

I wear a 9D in Allen Edmonds and a 8.5D in Alden (Cape Cod loafers). Can anyone advise on what size would fit me for these? I've bought a few pairs of shoes on the forum and the internet that haven't fit right and I'm desperate for hit!
Quote: Originally Posted by joncarroll1140 Looking for the Cape Code bit loafer in black, size 8.5D, pictured below. Anyone?
Looking for the Cape Code bit loafer in black, size 8.5D, pictured below.
Quote: Originally Posted by PipersSon ^^^ WTF is your problem? Ditto. Gatsby, you sir are a jerkoff.
How large is a size 5 (i.e., comparable to a small, medium or large in other brands)? FYI - I wear a size 42R jacket and I'm 5'8. Thanks.
Gorgeous but, sadly, beyond my pay grade. Good luck.
Can I ask why you are selling the Hancocks? Do they fit you like the other AE 9D's you wear?
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs A high gorge is great for a shorter guy since there is less breakup of the vertical lines. Sorry for being a dimwit, but what is a "high gorge"?
Love #1698; nice rich brown.
PM'd question but I'll ask it here as well--noob question, but how will these fit if I wear a 9D in Allen Edmonds? I've never owned a pair of Alden shoes. Thanks.