or Connect

Posts by nabilmust

I've had to pay duty, and GST for a pair of shoes from the US.
@California Dreamer and @Journeyman are right, the alterations for the jackets will be a fair bit of work which might even make the cost of ordering a new suit compare reasonably. On the other side of the coin, maybe this is time for a new suit, with the new shape and body. It allows you, and the tailor, to start all the proportions from scratch instead of making piecemeal adjustments.
 Berta on Alberta Street is really good, too. Co-sign on Farmhouse. Tristan, who was one of the chefs when Farmhouse first opened, now helms the kitchen at Dead Ringer (paging @sliq) and their menu is delicious too.
 I have a mate who does this. Feel free to have a chat with him. I'll link you guys up. PM me your email? He's sydney based but he did say he had clients in all major cities. I've asked him to make me a signet ring. Purely for shits and giggles.  Yeah, but this makes sense if he were asking for a different gorge angle, or shoulder shape, or the way the darting is done. This is a simple request for the leg opening to be wider. It's not a fundamental change to a house...
 I found some on display at a hotel's sitting room in Bangkok. None for sale, though. There were antique knick knacks which were immaculately exhibited in the library, sitting room, and dining room. Vintage trunks, taxidermy, notebooks, maps, books, mapping tools, optician's equipment.
 Thanks FXH. Had some fun at the exhibit. Melbourne is fun. Isn't that what you see when you look into someone's eyes?
Pretty stoked to check out Ai Wei Wei x Warhol in Melbourne this weekend
  Ooops! Maybe I just like talking to you haha
 What exactly are you ignoring? Because you've just re-contextualised the discussion if you choose to ignore the first premise. Your examples, as you have pointed out, are more contemporary. They're many, many generations removed from the traditional roots of formalwear (both military and non-military) which I'm referring to.