or Connect

Posts by nabilmust

True, true. There was a book of vicuna + chinchilla blends at Iris; fabric alone was $2,800/m.
 Use the wife's credit card. It's free. For a while.  Chinchilla is where it's at, my dude.
 IIRC, prices start at: $250 for shirts, MTM. $2350 for suits, bespoke $1850 for sports coats, bespoke @Claghorn and @tchoy will have to confirm.
   Like most tailors in Asia, she's trained in the English style because the Asian Master Tailors of yore were predominantly trained in the English style. The development of Iris' style is very interesting and storied.  [[SPOILER]]
 MIne is from B&T, not SteadyState. And no jacket.. holding off on suits at the moment. I am a fan of the Florentine silhouette and lean towards it more than the Neapolitan one. Maybe some day I'll give B&T a go Joe's examined my Iris commissions and reckons there's no need to change tailors. So, there.
 Starts at $250 for MTM. Can't remember the fabric, but wasn't Thomas Mason.
 No regrets on any of the AC shirts I have. Have a B&T one coming next week. 
 Were you wearing socks?
^ there is a bit of fabric that gathers near the collarbone; right sleeve needs to be lengthened by 1/8"; there is a little gather of fabric near the right shoulderblade, a little at the back collar; right sleevehead needs to be rotated forward by 1/2"; waist suppression needs to be let out 1/2" on either side. show buttons need to be lowered and placed nearer to each other.   minimal stuff, but it grinds my gears. To Iris' credit, this is the first time she;s has done a...
 So this is back in Singapore getting more adjustments made.   [[SPOILER]]