or Connect

Posts by nabilmust

BC as in Before Christ, or Before Cocaine?
^ 121BC might be your place to go for wine
 I'm a fan of thin, subtle stripes on shirts to wear to work.  I'd keep the rest of the outfit very quiet, and monochromatic. Interestingly, today:      I've been beaten to recommending Ocello on Bourke Street, in Surry Hills
Missed the deadline for the last Friday Challenge but what the hey. Here is last Friday's look, entirely made in Singapore Suit - Iris Tailor Shirt / Tie / PS - Vanda, Vanda, Vanda (... I got broads in Atlanta) Shoes: Ed et al
Ah bollocks. Missed the deadline. I'll leave the entirely-made-in-singapore outfit here just for posterity. I would have included details in spoilers but can't find that feature on mobile.
Yesterday
I'm in. I might just be able to rustle up an entry with everything made in Singapore.
 The Night Of starts on Showcase/HBO this Sunday, 17 July. I think it's fast tracked from the US, if you're looking at release dates on 'alternate sources'.    I'm working on a response, too. The crux is this: you're right about contexts; you're right about tempered responses from the public.  But, it is not just responses that should be tempered. Statements proffered should be, too. It ought to be reasonably expected from anyone who is reasonably educated. It is also...
 London SpySpooks (not quite crime, but good)Definitely The Wireand speaking of Sopranos, the new HBO miniseries: The Night Of -- James Gandolfini was supposed to play the lead role. He was cast for it, but alas. The show credits him as an Executive Producer, posthumous. 
Some old stuff