or Connect

Posts by nabilmust

@Bravo Sierra   I iron my shirts directly after they come out of the washing machine. Shirt is damp enough to iron without any steam.
I prefer the blue.    I tried on the grey and it looked washed/dull out against my complexion. 
 It was a guess. I cannot recall you not being discordant.  p.s I don't think writing about academics makes one's writing academic. If I ever penned my thoughts on poetry (god forbid), it wouldn't necessarily make me or my writing poetic.
 You say that, but had he done it, you'd think it was pretentious.
  BC as in Before Christ, or Before Cocaine?
^ 121BC might be your place to go for wine
 I'm a fan of thin, subtle stripes on shirts to wear to work.  I'd keep the rest of the outfit very quiet, and monochromatic. Interestingly, today:      I've been beaten to recommending Ocello on Bourke Street, in Surry Hills
Missed the deadline for the last Friday Challenge but what the hey. Here is last Friday's look, entirely made in Singapore Suit - Iris Tailor Shirt / Tie / PS - Vanda, Vanda, Vanda (... I got broads in Atlanta) Shoes: Ed et al
Ah bollocks. Missed the deadline. I'll leave the entirely-made-in-singapore outfit here just for posterity. I would have included details in spoilers but can't find that feature on mobile.