or Connect

Posts by Cognacad

At any rate, you should probably not bump your own thread by replying to messages in your thread, you can get in a lot of trouble. I think the prices are a bit high but indeed, they are not available everywhere and shipping is not cheap.
A nice Canali suit
Latest haul:
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 You can't respond to questions in your sales thread? Seriously? Yeah been pushing it hard for like six months now haha
Did anyone take the time to read the article, or even the abstract, for that matter? The implications are far less impressive than the news article outlines (as usual). That being said, the findings do seem relevant and useful, and to those who say this information has been around for a long time, it seems this study was the first to empirically validate this (this being what they actually found, and not so much what the news article outlined).
In my experience it isn't about how thin the condom is at all. I tried many , and I kept going for thin ones. I purchased bargain brand Trojan once and never looked back. Fit was far better and that made all the difference. I think that is far more important in terms of maintenance and getting off. Slipping and tightness kills!
How can alcoholic drink + soda (which has calories, unless it is sugar free) have fewer calories than just the alcoholic drink. Easier to drink of course, but vodka alone would be better in terms of calories.
Wow nice first post
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Ouch. Most painful experience of my life Not really like a BURST though, more like a slow rupture, I couldn't tell when it happened.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano Once in my life, so far. Yeah when I was like 12 or so. I haven't been sick really since my appendix ruptured when I was 14 (currently 23). I have never missed a day of work or school due to sickness since appendix.