or Connect

Posts by frederik_jon

Hello i have the same interest in books can you recommend any self-help books or business books, so far ive read a lot of books by Anthony Robbins.
Have the Sugarcane streched a bit ?
Yooo im still searching
still lookin..
It is one of my favourite cities in Europe, a beautiful city with nice tempered weather, a fantastic beach and overall a really nice culture with lots of things that you can see, but as mentioned when you get past that tourist race and the main attractions i think Spain is a fantastic country and there is lots to see. If you have any interest in art and constructions of Gaudi (which is fantastic try to search for Sagra de familia). Another thing i really like about...
I'd live in Copenhagen and besides that City, Barcelona is my favourite in Europe. It is good weather even in Oct-Nov, it has a lot of cultural facilities and lots of beautiful art mainly constructing arts. There is a nice beach and simply just a nice place to be in.
sorry wrong section
Yo fellas i want to buy the following 2 items. Red Wing Moc Toe size 7.5 (dark leather) Garbstore Providence mountain parka (M or L, Khaki or Green) Other Parkas in same color might have interest aswell. PM me with meassurements, price, pics. Best Regards
Hello fellas I am interested in a as thread says Garbstore Providence Mountain Parka in green or khaki. PM me with price and pictures. It might be hard to find therefore i am also looking for other parkas in green or khaki. PM me with pictures and price. Best Regards
Yo how are the sizing on Sugarcanes? Are they similar to A.P.C or? How much do they stretch??