or Connect

Posts by spertia

Will PM the listing.Sofa is by Mario Bellini for B&B Italia ("Camaleonda," 1970). Had to put part of it in storage since all of the pieces would not fit in our current apartment.
Thanks, it's currently for sale (cheap!) if you fancy Southern living. I moved to Brooklyn last year; nothing like going from a huge house on land to a tiny urban apartment (and for a lot more money, of course).
"We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between a man who flatters her and a man who compliments her~ a man who spends money on her and a man who invests in her~ a man who views her as property and a man who views her properly ~ a man who lusts after her and a man who loves her~ a man who believes he is God's gift to women and a man who remembers a woman was God's gift to man. Repost if you agree."
While "best" is subjective, the 3570.50 would be widely considered truest to the Speedmaster legacy, since it most closely mirrors (in design and features) the original moon watch. If/when I finally add a Speedy to the collection, it will definitely be this model.
See original post:
I've gotta say, I really can't understand your aversion to sideburns (especially given the other, uh, spoo-ish things you're fond of). I've had them continuously for many many years, and I also think that they suit Kevin quite well. Don't cut 'em, Kevin!If I didn't know better, I actually would have assumed from your headless photos that you had sideburns as well, in light of the rest of your style.
Nice look, Fuuma -- solid all around. I'd prefer sneakers with different (white?) soles, particularly with this palette, but that's just me -- never been crazy about the color of gumsoles.
Anyone else notice that our other well-dressed Russian friend, IST66, disappeared right around the time that Victor showed up?
So GDL jumped on the Rolex train too?
Wow, congrats! A real stunner.