or Connect

Posts by w.o.e.is.me.

Originally Posted by NAMOR View PostSuede and calf combo is hard to pull offunless you are woe is mei wouldn't put it past me. its a thankless job, but somebody's gotta be that guy.
hot.
Hi guys. I did a search, but didn't see any relatively recent threads. I might be going to Berlin with some friends in early October. Are there any recommended stores or artisans I should look out for? and while we're here, I'm open to tourist/restaurant/beer/etc suggestions as well. It will be a very short visit (2 days or so). Thank you. -W.
summer on smash is fucking horrible.i honestly found the album underwhelming.it has good moments (3 or 4 songs maybe)but by and large, it isn't memorable at all to me.illmatic is still arguably the best rap album of all time though.
in America, this would be considered Child Abuse, i'm fairly certain.
while riding unicorns.
@^ that said, if anyone sees the Mughal scarf in blue at a discount, i'm very much interested.
Where does it do this?
^thanks
Anyone have any input as to what steps one might take, or who one might talk to, if he wanted to have his own illustration printed/woven onto silk for a pocket square? thanks.