or Connect

Posts by w.o.e.is.me.

Put This On was kind enough to post a review of my squares.
Friends in Paris, if you happen to be riding the Metro, you might see a familiar face promoting the Etonnent Voyageurs festival.
I believe so.When I was a practicing attorney, I was fortunate to be able to afford relatively pricy items.the vast majority of my friends, and most Americans, cannot.To that end, It was my goal to make a $500 fully canvassed coat of respectable quality.We aren't quite there yet, but I'm making every effort to provide well-made domestic goods at a decent rate.
this is good feedback that I will definitely take it into consideration moving forward.Logistically, it can be difficult to strike the right balance between information for the customer and providing a unique/interesting web shopping experience.As the business grows, I will make an effort to be fluid and attentive to public opinion.the advantage of a small operation is that changes can be made without too much difficulty.the flip side is that a small operation often does...
dope.
Try it! You'll like it!
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Paris for about a week around the end of May. While there, I'd love to speak with any boutiques or stores that may be interested in stocking accessories from my brand Ikiré Jones (see: brand origin story posted in Classic Menswear). If anyone has ant thoughts, suggestions, contacts, I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks. -W
Justin is a stand-up guy. He has a great eye for shoes, and my full support. Some choice pieces in his range too. I particularly like the balmoral boots and chukkas.
Yup. I plan on keeping the jackets around until the fabric is used up, then re-assessing based on demand.
From the guy who does the dirty work:"The measurements are purely garment measurements. Pit to pit is a body measurement.However, on the garment, "chest to break" measures the distance from lapel fold to lapel fold.If you look at a photo of a jacket, there is a gap (empty space) in the middle/front of the chest that isn't covered by the jacket's fabric. This space is not counted in the chest to break measurement.Whereas "chest to the lapel edge" includes the unfolded...